I tried to run the November update but it kept saying waiting for WiFi even though I was on my working home WiFi network. Read the thread where it said remove google play services - went to apps but would not allow me to remove said it required administrator - I am the only user of the priv - would not let me force stop or disable. Any suggestions? Also google is in every thing on this phone is it possible to eliminate all of google apps and still have a fully functioning priv? And how do you do it. Sorry for the newbie questions.
    11-19-17 08:12 AM
    First off, you're not removing Google Play Services, you're just removing any updates to the app. This is sufficient - just don't forget to update again after.

You must have admin access on for Find My Device. Just toggle it off.
    11-19-17 08:58 AM
    Seems that this is out to defeat me - did what you said and every time I go to uncheck find my device it said settings have stopped and keeps me from turning off find my device. Is it practical to try and disable google and all its services on this priv and still have a functioning phone?
    11-19-17 09:33 AM
    Seems that this is out to defeat me - did what you said and every time I go to uncheck find my device it said settings have stopped and keeps me from turning off find my device. Is it practical to try and disable google and all its services on this priv and still have a functioning phone?
    No it's not practical. You can't really do it without root either.
    11-19-17 09:52 AM
    Thanks for your help I’ll make do with what I have - 99% works fine good enough
    11-19-17 07:54 PM