I spent WAAAY too much time on this yesterday, so I feel adamant about posting these straightforward instructions found at docs.blackberry.com: do a search for 'Change your signature')
    (sorry no link, this forum won't let me because I'm new, but here's the text...)

From the email setup application on your device:
    In the email setup application, on the Email Accounts screen, highlight an email address.
    Press the Menu key.
    Click Edit.
    In the Signature field, type a new signature.
    Press the Menu key.
    Click Save.
    If necessary, type the password for your email address.
    If necessary, click OK until the Email Accounts screen appears.

There may be many posts on this forum that discuss it, but the answers are vague or cranky - some of the established users here sound like they're in a Chowhound forum when a newbie asks a question.
    11-05-10 02:41 PM
    I prefer to log directly into my BIS and edit it there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-10 02:46 PM
    +1 for the BIS method

Login
    Click Edit
    Edit signature
    Save
    Last edited by pcgizmo; 11-05-10 at 02:53 PM.
    11-05-10 02:51 PM
    I like the BIS method as well, but it nice to know that you can do it without logging into the BIS.
    11-05-10 03:27 PM
    What's up with the double posts? Try searching next time!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ackberry-4980/

11-05-10 03:41 PM
    Albee, get a life. Sorry about the double post. As I said, I'm new and screwed up big time, right? Big deal. And I did search before I posted. And search. Most of the posts said "log into your bis and change it there". Maybe you don't remember when you didn't even know what a bis was. And, if you look at the responses from the post you linked in your reply "way back from 2007", you'll see that every respondent had a difficult time logging into their bis and the post didn't help. You're crank #1.
    11-08-10 03:41 PM
    I may not have a "life" but you obviously can't read. Here is something you should. There is also one in your Blackberry. And since you won't find it without being spoonfed, it's under "Add Signature"

BlackBerry - Manuals and Guides

11-08-10 04:24 PM
    Nasty, nasty!
    11-08-10 04:46 PM
    Lol! You crack me up.

Look at it this way, you will now be able to handle anything anyone here dishes out. And believe me, you haven't seen the worst yet.
    Welcome to the Zoo!

Last edited by albee 1; 11-08-10 at 07:18 PM.
    11-08-10 05:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD