My calendar on my blackberry has synced with my facebook account and therefore my calendar is littered with all these facebook events etc.... I can delete items individually, but is there a way to delete all facebook related things in one go??

I haven't been able to figure out how! any responses would be greatly appreciated.... thanks...
    02-16-10 03:22 PM
    I don't think so. If you sync with a pc calendar, you can probably delete them quicker from there and resync. Or, if your pc calendar ie outlook has everything but the facebook events , you can delete the calendar on the BB and resync with outlook. You can do the same thing with DM if you have a very recent backup by deleting the calendar from BB and reinstalling from DM.

Ken
    02-16-10 06:05 PM
    Your best bet is to wipe the calendar from the Blackberry and then tidy your Outlook calendar and perform a one way sync back to the phone.
    02-16-10 06:29 PM
    Thanks.... But by deleting the calendar from my bb and then syncing it with outlook does the calendar install itself again? Also if I'm doing it via desktop manager do I have needed to back up my phone if I don't mind the calendar having no entries.
    Last edited by sio08; 02-16-10 at 07:27 PM.
    02-16-10 07:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD