Hey all, I thought I would share with you all a way to easily clean your Blackberry.

Things you will need:

1. 2 Microfiber Cloths
    2. 1 bottle of Purell hand Sanitizer (or off brand)

Process.

Take Hand sanitizer and squirt it onto a microfiber cloth, then wipe your entire blackberry phone down with the cloth.

You should make sure that you get all of the keys, battery back, and screen.

This cleans your blackberry free of Dirt, Grime, Sweat, and best of all it kills 99% of germs that exist on your phone.

Next, wipe any excess hand sanitizer off the phone with the dry microfiber cloth.

Done. that was easy.

I do this every day to my Blackberry, and have been for the past 2 months since I discovered this safe and effective way of cleaning my blackberry.

It is definitely safe, and will not damage your screen, keyboard, or phone in any way. Like I said, I am the guinea pig.

I have done it and always have a clean perfectly functioning phone.

I recommend Crackberry Users start doing this.. Recent reports have shown that your phone on average contains more germs than a public toilet seat!

Have fun
    Last edited by MikeMcDaniel; 01-23-11 at 12:18 AM.
    01-23-11 12:15 AM
    Hand sanitizer to clean an electronic device sounds like a bad idea.
    01-23-11 12:23 AM
    Hand sanitizer to clean an electronic device sounds like a bad idea.
    Wrong.

I have been doing it for 2 months.

I do it every day.

If your to scared to do it, then enjoy the germs
    01-23-11 12:24 AM
    Wrong.

I have been doing it for 2 months.

I do it every day.

If your to scared to do it, then enjoy the germs
    lmao, just because you have been doing it for 2 months doesnt make it automatically ok to do.
    01-23-11 12:26 AM
    lmao, just because you have been doing it for 2 months doesnt make it automatically ok to do.
    I guess all the doubters will continue to doubt.

Wont affect me, just trying to help the community.
    01-23-11 12:42 AM
    Thanks for the tip Mike.
    01-23-11 12:46 AM
    Thanks for the tip Mike.
    No problem.
    01-23-11 01:50 AM
    Seeing as I am not a germophobe nor do I treat my phone as a sacred artifact I'll continue to use paper towel, my tie, shirt sleeve or whatever else is lying around. This "tip" is just way over the top.
    01-23-11 05:08 AM
    It's not bad to do every once in awhile. Not sure if I could do it every day. Once a week or a couple times a month, sure. Good tip though!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-11 05:25 AM
    I use the liquid spray eyeglass cleaner that Costco sells. I spray a little on the cloth provided with the cleaner and wipe my BlackBerry down every single morning, just as Mike does. I'm rarely sick! And Costco refills the bottle of cleaner for free!
    01-23-11 12:31 PM
    Sometimes I use the (alcohol) pre-moistened towelettes you can buy for cleaning eye glasses. They seem to have just the right amount of moisture. Not only do they clean your screen and keyboard but I suspect the alcohol disinfects as well. Sometimes I just use a dry microfiber cloth.
    01-23-11 12:40 PM
    All good ways..
    01-23-11 12:48 PM
    I just use an electronic wipe...once in awhile.

Honestly I with Amazingracless on this one. Generally use what I can knowing of course nothing will scratch it.

Get this, I hardly get sick either...cough! Nevermind, so much for my theory.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-11 02:09 PM
    I use the liquid spray eyeglass cleaner that Costco sells. I spray a little on the cloth provided with the cleaner and wipe my BlackBerry down every single morning, just as Mike does. I'm rarely sick! And Costco refills the bottle of cleaner for free!

This! more letters
    01-23-11 02:58 PM
    A microfiber cloth, OmniCleanz and or iKlear works well for me.
    Last edited by onemanarmy; 01-23-11 at 03:37 PM.
    01-23-11 03:35 PM
    I guess all the doubters will continue to doubt.

Wont affect me, just trying to help the community.
    If it works for you then that's fine. Don't worry about what anyone else has to say as it really doesn't matter. Just continue to do what works for you.
    01-23-11 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD