I have never had a bluetooth. What am I looking for when I get one? What happens if I don't like it? It is not like I have money to try all of them. I don't want to spend $100 on a bluetooth and find out it does not work for me. There are sooooooo many out there. Any suggetions would be greatly appreciated.
    07-15-10 10:47 AM
    I'm curious about this also. I have a 9650 and wanted to see what other users were using and if the sound quality was any good. Sorry if i'm highjacking the thread.
    07-15-10 11:20 AM
    I just got a Plantronics 975. Look at it on their site. It is $100 but the best I have ever had. Not one issue and the sound quality is next to none.

100's out there so make sure you shop around.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-10 12:07 PM
    100's out there so make sure you shop around.
    That is why I feel sooooo overwhelmed.
    07-15-10 12:12 PM
    I use the BlackBerry VM-605. The speaker itself is a little tinny, but you can hear the caller clearly. In addition, the caller could hear me clearly even with the sound of my Mustang revving. I usually set it up for FM transmitting which improves the sound tremendously.

Pairing is easy, connecting is quick, interface is simple, sound quality is good.

Remember this is Bluetooth technology, come in with low expectations. It's not about crystal clear, full range sound, just whether you can understand the caller and vice versa.
    Last edited by redwanhuq; 07-15-10 at 12:27 PM.
    07-15-10 12:22 PM
    I've tried several and I'm partial to the Jawbone. I now own the Icon and I'm very happy with it. It is noise canceling. My reception is great and the other parties in conversation can't hear my background noise. It is also very comfortable to wear for extended periods.
    07-15-10 12:50 PM
    Silly question, but I have small ears. Do the BTs come with different sized buds (or whatever they are called)? On my MP3, I have to have the squeezy kind to fit in my ear.
    07-15-10 01:41 PM
    The Icon does! It also comes with two different types of buds. One's sure to fit comfortably.
    07-15-10 02:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD