Hi guys, newbie here, just got my first blackberry ( curve ). love it so far.
    I would like to know if there is any way of changing field names in the contact list . example can i change ' home 2' to 'mobile 2' .
    thanx.
    02-05-08 12:37 PM
    Hi & Welcome

You can change the Contacts Information by highlighting the person's name and going to the menu and selecting edit. You'll be able to play around with the person's information.
    02-05-08 12:52 PM
    Sorry Jamshed, I don't think there is any way to do it.

And Cindy: I didn't know you lived in Whoville! been dumpin it to Crumpit recently?
    02-05-08 02:07 PM
    thanks ppl, i guess there's no way to change the field then .
    02-05-08 02:19 PM
    thanks ppl, i guess there's no way to change the field then .
    You can do it thru Outlook. You can add Moblie 2 and it will show up when you sync with your BB.
    02-05-08 02:24 PM
    Oh man i was totally off! i thought you were trying to edit the phone numbers not the field name! Sorry.

Sorry Jamshed, I don't think there is any way to do it.

And Cindy: I didn't know you lived in Whoville! been dumpin it to Crumpit recently?
    Yup. Whoville with the grinch. Crumpit??
    02-05-08 03:37 PM
    Oh man i was totally off! i thought you were trying to edit the phone numbers not the field name! Sorry.

Yup. Whoville with the grinch. Crumpit??
    Yer, Mount Crumpit! Where the Grinch's lair is located.
    You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch... You really are a heel. you're as cuddly as a cactus and as charming as an eel Mr. Grinch...
    02-05-08 04:35 PM
    Lmao. Wow. Didn't know anyone paid that much attention to that movie.
    02-05-08 04:41 PM
    Lmao. Wow. Didn't know anyone paid that much attention to that movie.
    I'm a little bit sad like that. I just love the Grinch. Oh, I added you on BB Messenger by the way, can we chat sometime?
    02-05-08 05:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD