Question: How do I change my e-mail setting from "***@sprint.blackberry.net"
    to "***@hotmail.com"

The reason I need this done is due to my inability to respond to e-mails directly from my BB. Of course the e-mails sent to my hotmail account forward to my BB. Problem is, I cannot reply to the hotmail e-mail.

When the mail icon is highlighted on my home screen it shows the e-mail set up as "***@sprint.blackberry.net".

The proceedure should not be very complicated. I just do not know what in the heck I am doing..

Thanks in advance for the input..
    10-04-07 07:24 AM
    I think we might need a little more info here, sankofa, but let me take a stab at it. Sounds like you forwarded hotmail to blackberry. If that's the case, maybe a different setup would work better.

Turn off the forwarding from hotmail. Then go to Sprint's BIS site (you can get there through e-mail setup on your BB or via blackberry.com). Add your hotmail account to BIS. When you finish, it will automatically update your service books on your BB. You will then see an icon on your BB for your hotmail account.

Within 20 minutes or so BIS will start pushing your hotmail to your BB directly. You can reply from your hotmail account then!
    10-04-07 07:51 AM
    That's the info I was looking for! Will try it as soon as I get back from running some errands. Based on what you are telling me, I think things will work out the way I want.

I will let you know how it turns out.
    10-04-07 08:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD