Just learned from another thread that we can set an alarm for any reason by going to menu from within BB calendar. (http://crackberry.com/quick-tip-sett...rry-smartphone) But I can't figure out how to get back to a previously set alarm to modify or delete it if I have alarms not to show in the calendar. Or do we have to show alarms then go to it in the calendar to modify? I'm sure it's right there in front of me and I'm missing it but some help would be great.
    Last edited by CSO; 08-08-10 at 01:25 PM.
    08-08-10 01:20 PM
    Yes, show alarms first. If you've set an alarm within your calendar you should see where it says "Alarm" in hourly view. Just highlight that, Menu-Open to edit it. You can also just highlight the alarm and press delete to get rid of it altogether.

Is that what you meant? i don't use this feature so there may be a quicker way that i don't know about.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-10 01:27 PM
    Well, if I hide alarms in options then I'm unable to see the alarm and thus can't modify it unless I go back into options and change the setting back. Seems there'd be a better way.

Also have noticed that each time I add an alarm the setting in options changes from don't show to show alarms. Weird.
    08-08-10 02:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD