I have some ideas that would improve productivity and help me enjoy my Blackberry devices even more. I just don't know how to make this ideas known by the right people or blackberry. I am sure I am not the only one who has amazing idea on how to improve blackberry for us users. Please help with directions to share our ideas to improve blackberry. Like a blackberry survey that ask at the end to add your comments.
    05-08-18 11:57 PM
    Start by posting here; if the ideas are good they will get attention! Can you give some examples?
    05-09-18 01:52 AM
    Keep in mind here that BB's efforts are going to be limited to some additional apps and enhancements to stock Android, because that's the only consumer-targeted software work they are developing. BB's primary focus is on services to businesses, such as BB Radar (for truck/container tracking) and their various vehicle-related offerings to car manufacturers.

TCL and the other BB licensees will make many of the decisions, especially those directly tied to hardware. And Google is going to have a large influence as well - their recent tightening down on third-party gestures was clearly due to their plans to introduce more gestures into stock Android starting with "P", so in some things, third parties like BB aren't going to have unlimited freedom to make changes.
    05-09-18 05:51 PM