this is so funny, if your at the point of no trust where you have to "hack" a phone, the relationship isnt worth it

not sure if thats what your trying to do or not
    08-10-08 11:07 PM
    maybe he just wants the person to send him some funny jokes or something haha

you could just have them "forward" them to you
    08-10-08 11:17 PM
    This info is Cingular pre-GSM days

If you know how to access the Nam1 programming on the phone and program a "dead" phone with someones phone number and SID you will recived all there text

This was a way to "clone" someones phone for SMS only.

You could only recive SMS

They follow the phone number not the ESN

So yes is it possible.

Or maybe the status of was possible

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-08 09:10 AM
    It's called Crackberry.com... And FYI it's not a drug..... So what ever your smoking stop now and back away!!!

Weird stuff on here day after day...
    08-11-08 11:30 AM

Does telus have PTT like nextel? I know with Nextel you could see the messages online.
    There is a place but I just signed up when I heard this was happening hoping to see if I had an account already opened but after speaking with technical support they confirmed the one I had opened was the only one, plus I used a totally different password so there was no chance the person knew what it was. Its been happening for almost a month now and it's been happening with texts and emails being sent out. It's pissng me off. Does anybody know of any alternate website that provides this service that I am unaware of?
    08-12-08 02:55 PM
    Interesting that the OP hasn't responded to clarify his question. By the way, is there a way I can have my friends email appear in my email box?, Also, while I am at it, is there a way I can have someone elses phone calls (incoming and outgoing) go through my phone? Is there a way that when my neighbor fills up his gas tank it goes into my car's gas tank? And when you pay your mortgage can we make it go into my bank instead?

(sorry, I couldn't resist, I'm sure I'll get a warning for being a tool)
    08-12-08 10:36 PM
    Ah i see, ty for clearing that up for me.

Unless your Big Brother, NO that is illegal
    Haha! Too funny!

08-12-08 11:04 PM
    Beat them up and take their phone.
    Haha! Too funny!

08-12-08 11:04 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD