Hi everyone!

I had a voicemail that I deleted after listening to it but the voicemail icon did not go away. I have already done a battery pull and that didn't work. Does anyone know an alternative way?
    08-04-10 04:13 PM
    Colour it with a permanent market.

Are you sure you've read them all? If you have any try deleting your inbox.
    If that doesn't work, try calling your operator.
    08-04-10 04:26 PM
    Open all of your message folders and do a Uread Message search...I bet there is something hidden. Same thing I found on a co-workers BB.
    08-04-10 04:30 PM
    Open you main messages folder, press Menu/Options/General Options, Hide Read Filed Messages, select No. Hide Sent Messages, select No. You don't need to do both but it's fun to see how much crap is stored there! Also check your Saved Messages Folder. You may have saved an unopened message. Good Luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-10 04:41 PM
    It was only one voicemail and I deleted it after listening to it. How do I do a search. Everything is showing now messages!
    08-04-10 04:43 PM
    Try this:
    Open your Messages folder. Hit T to go to the top, then scroll up so that you're over today's date. Then hit the menu key, then click on "Mark Prior Opened"
    08-04-10 04:46 PM
    Ok so none of those tricks are the issue. I delete messages as soon as I read them. Also my setting were already selected to "no" for the hide and read messages. I don't know what the deal is. Like I said, it was a voicemail and I don't have any saved voicemails and I deleted it today right after I listened to it. This is going to drive me crazy now...lol. My "dumbphone" at least had an option on that said clear message indicator, or something like that. Thanks everyone!
    08-04-10 08:59 PM
    ...I had a voicemail that I deleted after listening to it but the voicemail icon did not go away. I have already done a battery pull and that didn't work. Does anyone know an alternative way?
    Try calling your voicemail again. You may actually have another message. It's possible you received another message as you were listening to your original message. If a secondary message is not the issue, maybe connecting to your voicemail again will spark some type of sync process.

Just thinking out loud - hope it doesn't sound too crazy.
    08-04-10 09:30 PM
    Try calling your voicemail again. You may actually have another message. It's possible you received another message as you were listening to your original message. If a secondary message is not the issue, maybe connecting to your voicemail again will spark some type of sync process.

Just thinking out loud - hope it doesn't sound too crazy.
    Thanks but I've tried calling my voicemail 3 times already to double check to make sure there wasn't a saved message or an option to delete the icon. No luck there.

08-04-10 09:35 PM
    Call your carrier and have them refresh your vm account.

08-04-10 09:50 PM
    It's a simple thing, but have you done a battery pull?

08-04-10 10:01 PM
    Battery pull was the first thing I did and I guess I'll have to call my carrier.
    08-05-10 06:46 AM
    call yourself and leave a msg, then wait about 10 mins and then check your vm and delete it, it should go away then. that's what i had to do one time
    08-05-10 07:31 AM
    call yourself and leave a msg, then wait about 10 mins and then check your vm and delete it, it should go away then. that's what i had to do one time
    I was thinking about that and how it would probably work!
    08-05-10 09:09 AM
    It's gone and was a simple fix. I had a coworker call my phone and let the voicemail answer and then just listened to it and deleted it and the icon was deleted also!
    08-06-10 08:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD