The blackberry.com website shows a couple of bb's with decal-type skins that actually cover the keys also. Is this possible? Does anyone know how I can make mine look like the ad? I'm referring to the one with the pink flower centered on the trackball.
    01-18-09 10:33 PM
    Not sure but google may have some answers for you.
    01-18-09 10:34 PM
    01-18-09 10:37 PM
    I chkd the link. It's Decalgirl.com...her stickers don't cover the keys like in the ad.
    01-18-09 10:53 PM
    uniqueskins.com

tego.com (might not be the address, do a search for tego)

if those arent it, i'm sure i can find more

i think there's a "skinit" or something as well
    01-19-09 12:27 PM
    You mean the phones here?

Life on BlackBerry

That's not really how any of them really look, they're just digitally manipulated. Notice how as the phones rotate around, only the phone in front has that look. It's just marketing. There is no way you could make it look like that without it coming form the factory like that. No chance a skin would work of the keys.
    01-19-09 01:10 PM

Life on BlackBerry

That's not really how any of them really look, they're just digitally manipulated. Notice how as the phones rotate around, only the phone in front has that look. It's just marketing. There is no way you could make it look like that without it coming form the factory like that. No chance a skin would work of the keys.
    Yes, that is just all digital. They do have skins out there, as links were posted...
    but if you have ever seen a blackberry ad... they clearly say "Connect to everything you love in life... with blackberry"... so the purpose of those pictures is to show everything someone might like all on the phone.. heres an ad-

Im pretty sure there are no skins that cover the keys, or any other buttons, etc..
    01-19-09 03:30 PM
    Cnn.cn ????

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-09 03:38 PM

Life on BlackBerry

Yes...I actually thought just MAYBE those phones were real. Thought they might be airbrushed.
    Thank you for your reply (and others as well!).
    Kelizrm

01-19-09 11:11 PM
    Look at istyles.com they have a lot of skins for the curve and they also give you a download code for a matching wallpaper.The skin is quality is excellent, I have it on my psp.

01-19-09 11:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD