I have looked at all my list on the symbols but there isnt any Red Lips. I used to have the lips on my old curve but dont have it on my torch.

Does anyone know how i can get it? I've read alot of things about the emoticons but it all sounds complicated to me.
    03-20-12 01:28 PM
    Are you trying to add them to a bbm convo? Of so just hit the symbol button a few times and it should be under the letter "s"

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk
    03-20-12 03:37 PM
    Yes im trying to use it in the conversation and put it as a part of my Display name like i didnt with my curve, but its not there. Its a different face under the "S".

If anyone has it could they please send it to me???
    03-20-12 04:26 PM
    you might need to update your version of bbm...the newest update has a whole bunch of new emoticons
    03-20-12 05:03 PM
    Send me your pin and I'll send it to you.
    03-20-12 05:16 PM
    I have it any many, many more cool ones from the Fancy Smiley app. There is also another cool one called Text Smiley. I have the 9810 (v7.0.0.583).
    03-20-12 05:31 PM
    Sorry but im not very good with this, how do i know which version i have? I would have thought it would have been the newest version.

Is the fancy smiley app free?
    03-20-12 07:14 PM
    Sorry but im not very good with this, how do i know which version i have? I would have thought it would have been the newest version.

Is the fancy smiley app free?
    if you goto app world, then goto my account, you can see what version of bbm you have, and if u select bbm from you apps list youll be able to see if theres an updated version so you can download it
    03-20-12 07:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD