All my friends do this but I have no idea how to..

Thanks!
    04-23-08 07:04 AM
    04-23-08 07:09 AM
    Well, I go to Indiana University and I had my IU email forwarded to my yahoo account before I got my BB. When I set up my BB email accounts I just pushed my yahoo account and got my University mail by default. Forwarding the mail was done thriugh the university server. I suppose you could also use the email setup on your BB to add another push account too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-08 12:03 PM
    I set up my Univ email account on the BB and the mail comes in same as any regular email you got on your BB.

04-23-08 01:04 PM
    I have a BIS account and I have tried several times to set up my student account with no luck. I am not sure if the school is blcoking it with their firewall or what.
    06-15-08 01:10 PM
    My michigan state email works just fine. It was the email I used in the initial setup.

06-15-08 01:28 PM
    I emailed our admin, he blocks most eveything so he probally is blocking
    06-15-08 01:35 PM
    go here>> http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/what...site-url-3187/

find your carrier... and go there and try to add the e-mail acct from there..
    06-15-08 01:38 PM
    Try adding same way you added your other emails on the BB.

06-15-08 03:00 PM
    All my friends do this but I have no idea how to..

Thanks!
    If none of the mentioned suggestions work, maybe you can ask your friends what settings they have for the school email and you can just copy theirs over to yours?
    06-16-08 07:37 AM
    I have 5 email accounts set up on my berry. I can not set up my school email do to security. Our admin blocks everything. we can not even use thunderbird or outlook. I have emailed him and he pretty much told me he is not going to let it happen.
    06-16-08 11:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD