I got a Blackberry Pearl 8120 on Orange Pay As You Go a month or so ago... I have free Facebook/Myspace/Bebo on Orange internet but how do I get on it?! When I go on the browser it only lets me on the 'net if i've got my wifi enabled and have it connected. Help? Seems a shame that I have free facebook etc and can't even use it!
    10-25-09 10:22 AM
    I'd talk to Orange about the Pay As You Go plan. Almost all carriers are forcing Blackberry users to have Blackberry data plans, but if you have a pay as you go, you should be able to go.
    10-25-09 05:33 PM
    Hi your phone will find the internet / facebook but slower when not in a wi fi area. any problem then see the staff in the local orange shop to make sure the phone is set up for PAYG. have you tried to open facebook of the phone to see if it works without looking for the internet? mine will and on O2 in the UK blackberry data costs are greater than basic internet costs ( no i dont have a data plan just pay as needed but contract phone)
    10-28-09 07:26 AM
    I've still not solved this problem btw It just says 'hotspot browser' when i try to change it to orange internet! I'm sorry I bought the thing now! Thats one of the only reasons why I wanted to buy a BB
    01-12-10 12:00 PM
    hi you need a blackberry data plan. Give orange a ring and ask for the five pound blackberry add on, they will take the money once a month and tell you how to get set up.
    01-14-10 03:23 PM
    hi you need a blackberry data plan. Give orange a ring and ask for the five pound blackberry add on, they will take the money once a month and tell you how to get set up.
    SERIOUSLY?! Thats so out of order it's unbeleivable I can't afford an extra �5 a month on my top up!!!!!! Like the BB wasn't expensive enough for me I think i'm just gonna chuck it. Throw it on eBay or something. Eugh im really annoyed!
    01-15-10 12:54 PM
    Data isn't going to come cheap, I don't care what device you have.

I'm Hand Javin' baby!
    WAPers do it With A Passion

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-10 08:44 PM
    Sell it then.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-10 06:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD