Hello All,

I am a Proud BlackBerry owner. I came here happy to join one of the best forums ever .. one of? nope, It's the best.

Now I need some help, but don't know what type of help, our carrier Vodafone Qatar decided to limit the BlackBerry Plan to 300 MB (It was Unlimited with a FUP of 5GB)

300MB is not enough, specially that we pay 35$ approx. monthly which is considered a lot here.

if I was at AT&T I think I would get 2GB for those 35$, but here we get only 300MB.
    I heard Kevin was able to force Rogers before to increase their BIS Limit.

I need a sort of that help.. but what can I do.
    09-18-11 06:56 AM
    Hello All,

I am a Proud BlackBerry owner. I came here happy to join one of the best forums ever .. one of? nope, It's the best.

Now I need some help, but don't know what type of help, our carrier Vodafone Qatar decided to limit the BlackBerry Plan to 300 MB (It was Unlimited with a FUP of 5GB)

300MB is not enough, specially that we pay 35$ approx. monthly which is considered a lot here.

if I was at AT&T I think I would get 2GB for those 35$, but here we get only 300MB.

Every carrier is going to lower teir data plans because their big surveys say 95% of everyone on a smartphone plan do not go over 2gb.

I am on a 150 mb plan with my 9930 which is the same as what I had on my Tour and I am fine with it although I would love to pay the same price I am paying now for 2gb but you are going to have to fight with your carrier to get them to give you more for your money and that is the bottom line. It solely reasts on the carriers.
    09-18-11 10:50 AM
    Hello All,

Also read this thread in this same section, it might give you some help.

http://forums.crackberry.com/general...a-plan-651244/
    09-18-11 10:54 AM
    here in the UK on vodafone their plans have been low for ages, first it was `ultd` with a FUP of 500Mb, now theres either 500Mb or 1Gb plans and thats the max! luckily i work where theres wifi so i`ll never go over, but i feel your pain
    09-18-11 10:58 AM
    The competting carrier isthe worst at stealing your money, it's offering a FUP of 10MB !!! Telling thy BlackBerry usage is compressed.

Vodafone Qatar today lowered the price of the BlackBerry from 35$ to 14$ approx. Which is fair now.

But still I need Unlimited plan for any price.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-11 01:03 PM
    Thats crazy! M.Rizk..... I feel sorry for you and your data plan... I could not live on 300MB a month... I come close to a GIG every month. But at least they reduced your bill!
    09-18-11 01:14 PM
    Thank god I'm in India. With the sheer number of operators in India the competition is huge and I get unlimited data usage on my Blackberry for $20 per month. And that is even reduced as we have an option of pre paying for the entire year by paying $150 for the entire year.
    Somehow this kind of reinforces the DOJ's case against AT&T buying Tmo.
    They would definitely screw the consumers in the long run if they could go through with the deal.
    09-18-11 02:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD