Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    I want to be able to access my emails very quickly and not necessarily via Blackberry Hub, any ideas please?
    06-02-15 03:25 PM
    Swiping up and to the right isn't quick enough?

You can try to download some standalone email apps from BBW, Amazon appstore or snap/googleplay

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by dna47; 06-04-15 at 11:23 PM.
    06-02-15 03:31 PM
    I want to be able to access my emails very quickly and not necessarily via Blackberry Hub, any ideas please?
    There's nothing quicker than the Hub BlackBerry Hub - Swipe App & Gesture - BlackBerry 10 Smartphones - US
    Elite1 and silversmith75 like this.
    06-02-15 03:33 PM
    I can't imagine it being quicker than Hub. Getting to Hub is faster than locating and selecting a particular icon.

From Hub, you can switch from the unified Hub inbox view to one particular account by:
    1. Tapping 3 lines at bottom left corner
    2. Swiping in from left side of screen
    3. Tapping words "BlackBerry Hub" at top left
    thymaster likes this.
    06-04-15 09:43 PM
    Ummm... the hub is fastest, everything else is slower.

Work Wide and Prosper
    Elite1 and thymaster like this.
    06-04-15 09:45 PM
    The next fastest way is probably sitting in front of your desktop and keep pressing refresh.

Posted via BlackBerry Classic
    06-05-15 12:58 PM
    How can doing the hub gesture then going through the list to the email you want then tapping it possibly be faster than simply tapping an email icon on the main screen. That's why I want an email icon to go with my BBM and text icons on the main screen I use compose to send emails . I've been using both hub and main screen icons since the z10 came out and main screen icons are faster and simpler. Unfortunately until BlackBerry releases an email icon we are stuck with going through the hub to get emails.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-15 02:36 PM
    I can see and access my email (via Hub) while reply on this thread. How cool is that?

Pasaporte Pilipinas | SQW100-1/10.3.2.798
    06-05-15 02:47 PM
    How can doing the hub gesture then going through the list to the email you want then tapping it possibly be faster than simply tapping an email icon on the main screen. That's why I want an email icon to go with my BBM and text icons on the main screen I use compose to send emails . I've been using both hub and main screen icons since the z10 came out and main screen icons are faster and simpler. Unfortunately until BlackBerry releases an email icon we are stuck with going through the hub to get emails.

Posted via CB10
    So you want an email icon for every email account? For me that would mean 6 unnecessary icons cluttering up my screen. Lol
    You could just leave whatever email account you use the most, active in the hub and all you need to do is hit the hub icon on the home screen to open the hub instantly.

Loving my Passport!
    06-05-15 02:53 PM

Posted via CB10
    I guess you could just tap the blackberry hub icon???

Posted via CB10
    06-05-15 03:36 PM
    Why?

Via Passport 
    06-05-15 07:38 PM

Posted via CB10
    Check out BlackBerry Hub Icon in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59949432

At least the Hub icon is there. A shared/common inbox for all email accounts together with no texts and BBMs littered in between would be great... :-)

  Wife currently leaping around for joy with her new toy....  
    06-05-15 08:00 PM
    You can also open the browser, login to your email account online, select to remember the login details, and save the email account bookmark on your home screen. But IMO, Hub is faster, even if you have to open the left side menu and tap only the email account you want.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Passport
    06-06-15 10:07 AM
    You can colour code your emails, text, facebook and etc instead of icons. Colours are easier and faster to be recognized by the eyes then icons

You can also tap the bottom left corner with the 3 lines and select to see a specific group of message.

There are so many things you can do with the hub it's unbelievable. You just need to play around and see what works for you to enjoy it.

Posted via CB10
    06-06-15 12:27 PM
    What you're not considering is that you would also have to navigate to your email icon. In most usage scenarios, it's the same or less steps to get there via Hub.

You can obviously re-order the Hub accounts to put your favoured email account in a more convenient place too, like the top of the list.

It boils to preference though. Obviously some people prefer an icon, regardless of how redundant & unneeded myself and others find that.
    I would agree that having an option to create a home screen icon for a particular Hub account wouldn't hurt anybody and would make some people happy. As long as it was optional, I think that would be a great idea.
    06-06-15 05:36 PM
    Check out BlackBerry Hub Icon in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59949432

At least the Hub icon is there. A shared/common inbox for all email accounts together with no texts and BBMs littered in between would be great... :-)
    I thought I recalled seeing some amalgamated email apps in BB World. Either way, there are definitely Android options for this, such as CloudMagic or K9.
    06-06-15 05:41 PM
    K9 works fine, I got it as an extra, but I reckon it's syncing very slow, so you lose your advantage right there... :-)

  Happy Queen's Birthday weekend...  
    06-07-15 07:14 AM