if i decide to buy a BlackBerry phone,then what should i pay attention to?
    10-24-11 01:37 AM
    Feeding the insatiable BlackBerry addiction from that point on.
    10-24-11 01:43 AM
    Get something in the Bold series, Bold 9900 or 9930 are the best Bolds out there right now. Torch 9810 is rrally good also.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    alvachen likes this.
    10-24-11 01:48 AM
    If you need more talk / standby time, go with 9700 or 9780.
    If you want more multimedia go with the torch series.

If you are into latest and greatest , get the Bold 4.

But before all this, check the reviews on crackberry taking the above as clue
    10-24-11 04:54 AM
    you should pick up as many blackberry's as you can.

there are many form factors and you need to find the screen/keyboard combination that you enjoy best.

will you be a curve user, a torch slider, maybe you want an all touch screen, or the iconic bold.

with blackberry form factor means s much to the user experience.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    alvachen likes this.
    10-24-11 05:39 AM
    Just make sure that if you are doing your research at a carrier store, that you're prepared for them to try and sell you anything BUT a blackberry...
    10-24-11 05:59 AM
    Just make sure that if you are doing your research at a carrier store, that you're prepared for them to try and sell you anything BUT a blackberry...

i think i would like to buy a thin and touch screen mobile phone,it should be not too expensive,so which model should i buy?thanks
    10-25-11 03:07 AM
    i think i would like to buy a thin and touch screen mobile phone,it should be not too expensive,so which model should i buy?thanks
    Expense depends mostly of your fidelity or 'new customer' plan ...
    I had renew offer for a 9900 for 99 € (around 130 USD) with unlimited 3G+ data plan (around 30 USD/month), but it could have been more less for the device if I waited for 2 more months. But I couldn't wait anymore to get my beloved 9000 upgraded.

9900 rocks as it is thin, light and moreover combines a fantastic keyboard and the ease of touchscreen. I personally use both trackpad and touch, with a *little* accommodation, it allows really fast use of the device.
    10-25-11 03:38 AM
    Expense depends mostly of your fidelity or 'new customer' plan ...
    I had renew offer for a 9900 for 99 � (around 130 USD) with unlimited 3G+ data plan (around 30 USD/month), but it could have been more less for the device if I waited for 2 more months. But I couldn't wait anymore to get my beloved 9000 upgraded.

9900 rocks as it is thin, light and moreover combines a fantastic keyboard and the ease of touchscreen. I personally use both trackpad and touch, with a *little* accommodation, it allows really fast use of the device.

I want a new ultra-thin BlackBerry produced, as long as is easy to use, there are some basic functions on it, within the scope of my ability I can pay about $ 500, if the BlackBerry is smartphone , that would be to better , but as far as I know BlackBerry smartphone is more expensive,isn't it?
    10-26-11 02:32 AM
    Blackberries are all smartphones, and you should be able to pick the new "thin" BB9900 for about $600 without a contract, or $150 with a contract, depending on your country / carrier. A little less for other models.
    10-26-11 01:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD