Hi all BB Gurus,

I need help on blocking incoming SMS from some numbers. Like for example, I need to block incoming SMS only from 999-123-4567 and 555-555-5555.

Firewall will not work as it only allow you to either block all, block all expect address book, or block all except some specific number. I need something like "accept all except some numbers" kind of thing.

I need a software that can to this. Auto delete SMS if receiving from unwanted number also work for me.

If you guys can help me out, I would really appreciated.
    05-17-09 11:25 PM
    Well... contact your wireless provider. For AT&T, we have something for that; at a monthly cost.
    05-18-09 01:27 AM
    Yeah, if you have at&t you can sign up for Smart Limits which will let you block numbers selectively.

I have tried a lot of the blocking apps and none of them actually "block" a number. They basically cut the ring or tone short when that number tries to reach you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-09 02:42 AM
    try changing your number?
    05-18-09 02:52 AM
    Man up and tell them to get rev'ed off. Lol
    05-18-09 02:56 AM
    try changing your number?
    yeah, cause that's worth blocking a couple of numbers from sms'ing you.
    Last edited by ninja please; 05-18-09 at 07:27 AM.
    05-18-09 07:12 AM
    I need something like "accept all except some numbers" kind of thing.
    So if I'm understanding correctly you want to block incoming SMS's from someone you want to KEEP in your address book?

This seems too obvious to be a satisfactory answer, but can't you just delete those numbers from your address book and then use the Firewall options?
    05-18-09 01:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD