I dont know where this belongs, but thought i'd share this ironic story which happened to me.

Well today, i went to apple store (again) and decided to terrorize the iPads available for demo. There were about 4 near my table so i wrote a note for each and took a screen shot of the note so i could pollute the photo gallery with a note that said,

"you'll never be able to buy one, so stop being jealous and quit using this demo ipad everytime you come to an apple store. go cry in a corner.

sincerely yours,
    the owner of 8ipads"

(of course that was a joke, which was followed by an immediate karma)

As soon as i left the store, it took me nearly 2 hours to notice that my blackberry was missing. I could not remember where it was. I did not bring any laptop that time, so the quickest thing i could do was run in the mall, and access the demo macs for internet to log in to blackberry protect. apparently, i was able to track it but didnt know where the map was showing, so i posted a note and made it ring loud but nothing happened.

next thing i know, the apple store guard asked me if something was wrong and i told him the story! I was so glad he protected my blackberry from two people who tried to claim it as theirs and the store kept it this whole time!!

For once, Im not gonna diss the apple store! + 1 for them.

thats it
    05-25-11 07:42 AM
    Haha, I love the note you posted on the iPads, I hate seeing people standing In Apple stores for hours on end, not to try the product, but just PLAY with it -.- How ironic that an Apple store saved your BB, cool story!
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-11 07:48 AM
    Thank goodness for honest people in this world. That is a fine story.

And the best part is sabotaging the IPads. Good for you. Harmless fun is always a good thing.
    05-25-11 07:51 AM
    You diss Apple, Apple does you a good deed, you post good things about them.

It's karma guy...
    05-25-11 07:57 AM
    Is your name Earl?
    05-25-11 08:02 AM
    Lol. #312 on the list.
    05-25-11 08:06 AM
    why yes guys, it was a lesson i've learned. never write nasty notes on an Ipad directed at others. it was fun though lol im still wondering how peopel reacted when they've read the note ive posted.

and i am glad that the guard who found it was honest. he told me that he had never bothered getting a smartphone since forever, so he's with his old phone, but despite that he still returned it. i was really thankful!

Also, my name is not earl but i guess ill try to do a list lmao
    05-25-11 08:13 AM
    Glad to hear you got your Beloved BB returned to you and they did not try and sell you an iPhone, What a disaster that would have been
    Last edited by Jaguarr40; 05-25-11 at 08:24 AM.
    05-25-11 08:18 AM
    Glad to hear you got your Beloved BB returned to you and they did not try andsell you an iPhone, What a disaster that would have been
    I would honestly be upset if they told me, " well sir, we kept your blackberry, but don't you think you should try one of our new iphone 4? it's now in white and faster than ever!" lol
    05-25-11 08:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD