Make a flip phone with a 4" flip up screen and physical keyboard. When it is closed your notifications and time could be seen. I always kinda liked them, anyone else.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-13 11:44 PM
    While there are some who like that form factor I think it is safe to say the majority of the market has moved away from the clamshell design. That being said, I am trying to picture a flip phone with a screen that large and I see clumsy and unwieldy.
    10-07-13 11:50 PM
    You just knew if anybody would have this it would be Samsung. I think their goal is for every person on earth to have their own individual phone model.

Behold, the Samsung Galaxy Golden Android flip phone | Android Atlas - CNET Reviews
    10-07-13 11:54 PM
    Don't you think this will look extremely big when it's open up?

Posted via CB10
    10-07-13 11:58 PM
    You just knew if anybody would have this it would be Samsung. I think their goal is for every person on earth to have their own individual phone model.

Behold, the Samsung Galaxy Golden Android flip phone | Android Atlas - CNET Reviews
    Yep, that's about what I pictured except for the fact that with all that real estate it does not have a full QWERTY keyboard. Wow!!.
    On a side note, that dude is wearing a badass watch

How about a new flip phone design.-galaxy-golden-big.jpg
    10-08-13 12:02 AM
    OP's phablet would be a netbook
    10-08-13 12:03 AM
    I like flip phones too. I had a Kyocera 7135 long ago and I wanted one of these SO BAD.

No Samsung SGH-i500 Smartphone This Year
    10-08-13 12:13 AM
    I see Samsung and I are thinking alike. They could take the Q10 and put a larger flip screen on it. I've just heard a # of people say they liked them. Do them in some different colors. It seems like you can only do so much with a slab phone. We need something different that not being done now. Maybe have stereo speakers on top. Put a new spin on an old design.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-13 12:14 AM
    Yeah maybe it could be a little large. The Samsung is too big and it needs a BlackBerry keyboard. We need a slider phone too with a 4" screen, like the Torch 9810.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-13 12:25 AM
    One thing I liked about it,was when it was closed, your screen was protected. They could make the flip up part a different color than the bottom.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-13 12:41 AM