I got yer laptop replacement rite Heeah!

Posted via CB10
    While a PP might substitute for a tablet, it sure doesn't make a laptop... lol

But if a PP docked to say a full keyboard and 22" screen and allowed multitasking (as in multiple programs on the screen at once), then we might have something...
    05-17-15 10:44 PM
    While a PP might substitute for a tablet, it sure doesn't make a laptop... lol

But if a PP docked to say a full keyboard and 22" screen and allowed multitasking (as in multiple programs on the screen at once), then we might have something...
    That would work nicely. I hook up my Z10 on my hd tv all the time.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-15 11:05 PM
    That would work nicely. I hook up my Z10 on my hd tv all the time.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, project my Classic onto a 30" TV using Chromecast and think that's great...

One day, if I get the nerve I will use it to display my PPT at a business meeting at our church. That will shut up all the members that joke about me and my Berry's...
    tmanthib likes this.
    05-17-15 11:21 PM
    Yes, project my Classic onto a 30" TV using Chromecast and think that's great...

One day, if I get the nerve I will use it to display my PPT at a business meeting at our church. That will shut up all the members that joke about me and my Berry's...
    Yep, that should impress them. That's a great feature BlackBerry has.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-15 10:29 AM
    If you're talking about a "docking station" type situation, here's what you need:

A dock with HDMI out and power in.
    A bluetooth keyboard and mouse.

BlackBerry to get their act together w.r.t. landscape orientation, bluetooth mouse support, and a system-wide "undo" feature / clipboard that works the way desktop OSes do. This isn't really too hard, but it's certainly not a priority for them at this time.

A handheld that doesn't work in a landscape orientation and doesn't have a system-wide Undo feature (even just for basic text editing etc.) isn't ever going to replace MY PC, that's for sure.
    Soapm likes this.
    05-18-15 05:21 PM
80 ... 234