Ok, I know there have been threads regarding what color BB to get or housing...So I figured I would try and ask the opinions of my fellow addicts.
    I have TMOBILE and I am a former owner of a White Pearl. I could change skins all the time to whatever my mood was. In January I purchased my Curve 8320 and would not change if for the world. (My husband is now using my Pearl) I didn't have to think about it at all -- I wanted the SUNSET RED. Ok here's the thing. I see all of these pink girly wallpapers and all the pink curves and I love them. Does anyone know if there's anything PINK out there that I can get that covers the Curve. This way I can get my PINK fix when I want it and always change back to the RED. Thanks in advance for your help. Oh and HAPPY FRIDAY everyone...
    05-01-09 01:35 PM
    You can certainly get a silicone skin for your Curve. it will cover everything but the front of the BB.

They look like this:

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=-npVgSlp

You will have to shop around for pink though.
    05-01-09 01:43 PM
    My daughter had a pink one, but someone decided they needed it more than she did.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-09 02:07 PM
    Have you tried google? Or searching the forums? You will find plenty of information. As I say to all my friends or online users. The search button/google should always be your first move. Good luck

05-01-09 02:11 PM
    My daughter had a pink one, but someone decided they needed it more than she did.

Oh that stinks.....did she ever get it back?
    05-01-09 02:19 PM
    Have you tried google? Or searching the forums? You will find plenty of information. As I say to all my friends or online users. The search button/google should always be your first move. Good luck

I tried ebay and cnn.cn, and didn't find anything pink. I didn't try Google though. Thanks.
    05-01-09 02:22 PM
    You can certainly get a silicone skin for your Curve. it will cover everything but the front of the BB.

They look like this:

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=-npVgSlp

You will have to shop around for pink though.
    See that's what I had for my Pearl. It was easy to get the silicone cases because all of the skins matched white. I think that it is going to be harder to get something to match the Red. Thanks for the link.....
    05-01-09 02:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD