OK SO i have a question bout ma blackberrrry bold 9780!
    so i want to house my phone from the black bold, to the white bold.
    i recently ordered this from ebay:

White Full Housing Faceplate Keypad Cover Case for Blackberry Bold 9700 9780 UK | eBay

it seems pretty legit! but anyways, i heard that when you house your phone, it totally screws up the antenna in it and the connection! and i do not want that to happen or my ma will kill me hahaha so i just want to know the best way to house it without it messing up... pleease i need help haha
    Last edited by LdawgOF; 04-01-12 at 03:23 PM.
    04-01-12 03:13 PM
    only thing that messes up the antenna is a careless assembly
    if you are careful and take your time you will be fine
    04-01-12 03:32 PM
    YOUR A SAINT. hahah thank you for replying!
    would it help if a pro did it for me? like if i took it to a place in the mall, someone could do it for me ?
    04-01-12 03:37 PM
    well if a place in the mall did it, they would have to pay for the repair of the device, so paying them could alleviate some headache
    04-01-12 03:44 PM
    well if a place in the mall did it, they would have to pay for the repair of the device, so paying them could alleviate some headache
    True. If anything goes wrong, at least you won't be blaming - and punishing - yourself.
    04-01-12 09:48 PM
    I would also go to the mall and let someone else do it. When it comes to my phone, I HATE taking it apart. This will sounds silly, but I won't even do a battery pull - I make my friend do it (but that's just me ). If you go to a store and let them do it for you, at least you will have the security in knowing that a professional is doing it for you... And if they do something wrong, you can always yell at them.
    04-01-12 10:48 PM
    when i had my 9700, i bought a housing and keyboard set to change it to white as well. it also came with the tool to help remove the silver bezel and the mini screwdriver as well for the keyboard. i then checked you tube for a how to video...found a ton of them and like 10 - 15 minutes it was all done. new bb, looked awesome and no damage at all
    04-01-12 11:10 PM
    when i had my 9700, i bought a housing and keyboard set to change it to white as well. it also came with the tool to help remove the silver bezel and the mini screwdriver as well for the keyboard. i then checked you tube for a how to video...found a ton of them and like 10 - 15 minutes it was all done. new bb, looked awesome and no damage at all
    Did the same think with my 9700, Twice to be exact. First time is always the hardest. Afterwards it was second nature.
    04-01-12 11:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD