1. Nbrigmon's Avatar
    Okay heres how it started, first days of being broke i plug my phone in all night wake up and unplug it and as soo as i do the battery to low for radio use message popped up. Since then i could turn my phone on but their was a trick to it. Now, it just has the batery with a lightning bolt through it an has been like that for hours.

    I read up on freeing up space so i went to manager and it cant even read my blackberry but when i plug it in the noise sounds(like something just got plugged in). Ibelieve freeing space would work but i cant even find out how to check my memory (sorry im a noob)

    can i do anything?

    Please help me
    04-24-09 04:24 PM
  2. jeffh's Avatar
    Being low on free memory won't cause your battery to die. Either the wall outlet you are plugging into is unpowered, your wall charger is defective, or your battery is defective. Verify the wall outlet is powered. Outlets controlled by a switch are common in hotels. Try a different wall charger. Lastly try a different battery.
    04-26-09 12:15 PM
  3. V1V1D's Avatar
    +1 for bad battery. That is the same issue I had with my 7100i. A new battery solved the issue.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-09 12:46 PM
  4. 12MaNy's Avatar
    Either charging port, or battery. Test both and go from there.
    04-26-09 01:08 PM
  5. branden3112's Avatar
    You most likely have a bad battery or charger. I would give T-Mobile a call, they'll gladly ship you a new battery and charger.
    04-26-09 01:09 PM