my hotmail email is getting email slow compare to my yahoo email.

I tried to send service books & updated host routing table. host routing table updated successfully for hotmail account. However I still waiting over an hour for an important email.

my blackberry always receive hotmail slower than yahoo. I have Rogers BIS service.

Does anyone have this same issue ?
    03-23-10 08:32 AM
    Gmail is instant. Why not give that a shot.
    03-23-10 08:56 AM
    So is hotmail, usually. I HAVE a gmail account, but I use it for absolutely nothing excluding the one GoogleVoice (how handy that was in Canada) invite I got. I set up my hotmail account - as it was my only email address - on my BB when I first got it, and tested it beside my computer. My BB is usually seconds behind my actual inbox as far as new email notifications.

Maybe retry setting up the account again? Try sending emails from your BB to a test account, see if there's something wrong with your account (maintenance or something?).
    03-23-10 09:30 AM
    when you go into your BIS and edit your hotmail account,
    with rogers, there is a feature called "change protocol" click that and then click ok, then save it

you email should now be instant
    03-23-10 09:34 AM
    Microsoft is not playing nice with Blackberry BIS and that's why a few people I know are signing up a Yahoo or Gmail account.
    03-23-10 12:48 PM
    That is interesting. I have always received my hotmail instantly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-10 01:21 PM
    I get gmail, yahoo and hotmail on my 9000. When I send to all 3 at the same time, yahoo is always first to hit my phone, and gmail is just a second or 2 behind it.
    03-23-10 01:21 PM