since this morning hotmail is not being received in my BB. Other accounts are working fine.

I am in UK. Anyone else experiencing this problem?
    11-02-10 05:54 AM
    Yes I did, but it seems ok now.
    11-02-10 06:50 AM
    yes it seems fine now...
    11-02-10 07:17 AM
    since this morning hotmail is not being received in my BB. Other accounts are working fine.

I am in UK. Anyone else experiencing this problem?
    I am still not receiving them...2 days now??
    11-02-10 10:06 AM
    I am having problems again. Not being receiving in the BB for a couples of hours now.
    11-04-10 05:03 AM
    Try removing your hotmail completely from your phone and reloading it...this worked for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-10 02:07 PM
    I'm having a big problem receiving @hotmail.com emails too. I'm also in the UK; they seem to come through really eratically.

What puzzles me though is that i also have an @live.co.uk email address set up on my blackberry and these emails come through instantly.

(I thought the setting for hotmail.com and live.co.uk would be the same)

My hotmail email address on my BB is really driving me up the wall. I keep getting emails hours after they were sent, or sometimes not at all.

Grrrrgh!!!
    11-07-10 05:02 AM
    I've been dealing with this also very aggravating, It used to be hotmail was nearly was instant. Then all of a sudden it's delayed big time. I'm guessing this is a problem with them and something we wont be able to fix on our own. Really sucks.
    11-15-10 09:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD