I'm not on a company Outlook, I just have an old MSN account... I got the IMAP settings from Mozilla ThunderBird. They work great! Didn't expect the 2 step verification would hang you up. I guess I don't have that set up.

Jay
    04-02-14 03:00 AM
    Since the middle of February I have been unable to sign in my hotmail.com account on my Z10 I waited for Tmobile update and I'm still unable to. I keep getting an error message saying that my password or email address is incorrect. I spent 3 hours on the phone today with BlackBerry support RIM and after all the settings and changes and factory reset I'm still unable to check my email in hotmail.com. This is a sign that it's time to get rid of the Z10 since the battery life sucks and now no hotmail.com Any suggestions as to the best smart phone that money can buy?

Posted via CB10
    I've been using the same Hotmail account for years on all my BlackBerry phones. Not had these issues. However when I created my account, I used a PC and after creating it, I set up my profile, settings etc etc. I know a lot of people are creating accounts on the mobile browser and it not working. Maybe they all need to set their account up properly.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-14 11:41 AM
27 12