Ok everyone...

now that I finally have my pearl up and running...sort of... I need a little help.

I have searched the forums for information regarding the use of a hotmail account as a primary mail account. Is it possible to have hotmail pushed to your device?

Also...when I try to access hotmail from the browser I cant even log in...

anyone have this problem?

thanks everyone...

-db
    11-06-07 09:28 PM
    You need to have a Hotmail premium account to access it on your device. (Or an account that dates back to the early 2000s I believe) If you think your account is old enough, try to set it up is BIS and see if it is created successfully. If your account isn't premium it will tell you.
    11-07-07 06:53 AM
    I was able to access my regular hotmail account with my 8703e/Sprint. I went to msn dot com homepage and clicked on hotmail through that and it took me through the login sequence. I haven't tried to push it to my blackberry but I merely did it via the web. It worked
    11-07-07 02:56 PM
    got it figured out...just had hotmail forward all my mail to my new bb e-mail account @vzw.blackberry.net

yippee skippee.

I LOVE MY NEW BLACKBERRY PEARL AND i WANT TO SHOUT IT FROM THE ROOFTOPS..

IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT...!!!

I thought it would be anti-climactic..but it wasn't...it HAS lived up to the hype... i'm just having fun playing with it.. everything is intuitive..and if it isn't i just hit the bb button and it tells me what i should do..its like the secretary i never had...

ok..blackberry love over...go play with your device...and tell em daddybear sent ya.

-db
    11-07-07 04:36 PM
    So that does work? Yeah I'm loving my new BB also! This device is incredible!!
    11-07-07 06:43 PM
    I use the bb email client to get my hotmail, along with my work mail too. totally integrated.
    11-09-07 04:37 PM
    welcome to the crack mousie and omegamania. make sure you change your screen info to show your device.

enjoy the forums. I have learned so much here. the site is awesome and there are lots of really knowledgeable people who have the same addiction...

-db
    11-09-07 04:43 PM
    Thanks daddybear... wish I could get some assistance with getting my yahoo calendar on the bb, and googletalk issues I recently posted about
    11-09-07 04:53 PM
    Well it's a real pain to get the hotmail so I just added a Yahoo! account and it's so so much easier it's ridiculous. One suggest to avoid the online pull for your hotmail email is to forward it to a Yahoo! email address and add that address to your Blackberry instead.
    11-09-07 04:57 PM
    for me, adding hotmail was the same as adding any other email account. My question was about yahoo calendar, not yahoo mail.
    11-09-07 04:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD