The ear bud cord gets in the way during the workout while listening to Pandora and the phone speaker is, well, just ok. So I borrowed my video cam splitter cable and plugged BB into the front Aux R-L connectors on my receiver and sound is very good (desktop PC is on the other end of the house else the two would be connected instead). This may be a dumb question, but could I get even better sound using a different connection (i.e., optical or HDMI) or is the signal from the BB such that I won't notice any difference anyway?
    03-19-10 09:34 PM
    No. Your stuck with stereo.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

03-19-10 11:18 PM
    You can buy a bluetooth stereo gateway to hook up to your surround sound. That's what I did.
    03-20-10 02:48 AM
    You can buy a bluetooth stereo gateway to hook up to your surround sound. That's what I did.
    So does the bluetooth connection pass the Pandora signal straight through to the receiver or does bluetooth only work with files on your media card? Thanks for your assistance.
    03-20-10 05:09 AM
    I don't know for sure but I'm positive that Pandora will work fine through bluetooth. I can't say for certain but it SHOULD work just fine.
    03-20-10 07:40 AM
    I know this isn't the exact same, but I have a bluetooth speaker in my kitchen and use Pandora with that.
    I would assume that because its bluetooth, it would be digital.

03-20-10 07:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD