Nice texture on that earpiece.

Still looking forward to a Key3 with leather back
    Carjackd likes this.
    06-12-18 04:08 PM
    WOW! What an exciting life you live. And by the several replies following your post, You've actually found friends almost as exciting as you. Just don't tell The Muppet. There's no way he could keep up with you, now!

Attachment 436859
    Oh they are far more exciting than me
    06-12-18 08:11 PM
    Unreal collection man.
    Carjackd likes this.
    06-12-18 08:26 PM
    If anyone is interested there is a dev c on ebay for about 240 cdn
    06-13-18 07:37 AM
    A couple more pieces of print media Circa 2007 and 2010 alongside side the 8800 world Edition and The Pearl 9100
    06-13-18 08:28 PM
    Some more of this BlackBerry print Media I've got my hands on. Check out the CD Rom (new sealed bottom right ) for the RIM developer program for the 850 and 857 Inter@active Pagers.
    littlebuff likes this.
    06-15-18 09:38 PM
    Some curve 8300 advertising
    hplovecraft likes this.
    06-16-18 08:27 PM
    Some more of this BlackBerry print Media I've got my hands on. Check out the CD Rom (new sealed bottom right ) for the RIM developer program for the 850 and 857 Inter@active Pagers. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...c45b646698.jpg
    I've been hesitating on this one , lol.
    BTW some one is auctioning a RIM 957 brand new in box on eBay US, starting at $1 I believed. The last one was not sold as no bidder. I got one for $1.25
    Carjackd likes this.
    06-24-18 09:16 PM
    Ahhh! The glory days when BlackBerry was top of the heap!

Let's hope BlackBerry Mobile can achieve their desired goal of increasing their market share and growing the physical keyboard segment.
    06-28-18 10:22 PM
    The first collection I wanted to show everyone was from our late friend, Bungaboy. His family sent this picture to us when they were cleaning out his belongings.

Attachment 417918
    That's impressive!

I personally own:

Q10, Z30, Leap, Passport SE, Classic, PRIV, KEYone, and a Motion. Soon I will own a KEY2 and I am super excited!

I might actually pick up a Storm and Storm 2. I was one of the few people who actually loved those things. I got into the Storm 1 late, so I did not experience the Christmas trolling others did with the unfinished software that did not work.

I have repackaged my brand new and unused PRIV in the original box, but I put that BlackBerry rapid charger, the yellow premium BlackBerry earbuds, and the BlackBerry leather flip case with the 'do not eat' beads in the bag to preserve that leather all in the original box. I also managed to fit the cool BlackBerry kick stand case and the sync pod in that same repackage job. I did that because it's the last 'in house' BlackBerry as well as their very first Android by BlackBerry smartphone. To me, that makes it special. I feel the same about the Passport SE, it's also special and as we all know, the last BlackBerry 10 device.
    Last edited by Spunton_Duddley; 06-28-18 at 10:40 PM.
    Carjackd and Anilu7 like this.
    06-28-18 10:28 PM
    Before my first BlackBerry (the original Pearl) I used the Motorola Q then the Audiovox 6700 (UTStarcom) Windows Mobile and Windows Pocket PC OS's respectively.

I have been on BlackBerry strictly since then. I refuse to cave into the other platforms. The only other devices I might buy that are not BlackBerry are the new Punkt. phone with 4G and the
    titanium Red Hydrogen One (definitely getting this one).
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    06-28-18 10:33 PM
    I've been hesitating on this one , lol.
    BTW some one is auctioning a RIM 957 brand new in box on eBay US, starting at $1 I believed. The last one was not sold as no bidder. I got one for $1.25
    That’s crazy!
    06-29-18 12:31 AM
    BlackBerry Mobile should build a Z10 device with edge to edge both top and bottom as well as side to side display in as close as possible to that exact form factor with the top and bottom plastic parts and everything, removable battery and all. For all touch slab device lovers.

Just like the Z10 looks, but all the glass is display. Knowwhatimsayin?
    06-29-18 02:21 AM
    BlackBerry Mobile should build a Z10 device with edge to edge both top and bottom as well as side to side display in as close as possible to that exact form factor with the top and bottom plastic parts and everything, removable battery and all. For all touch slab device lovers.

Just like the Z10 looks, but all the glass is display. Knowwhatimsayin?
    And running android
    06-29-18 11:38 PM
    And running android
    Of course ;-)
    06-30-18 12:21 AM
    Can't believe what a collection there is. I have a 7290 and 7280, along with my pearl 8130 as alarm clocks.

Typed using my BlackBerry Passport running the latest QNX software release 10.3.3 on Freedom Mobile DC-HSPA+
    Carjackd likes this.
    07-01-18 03:27 AM
    Taking apart this Bold 9900 and turning it into a piece of art for my collection. I'll post pics when I'm done
    07-01-18 04:53 PM
    Finished with this project
    07-02-18 11:10 AM
    Before my first BlackBerry (the original Pearl) I used the Motorola Q then the Audiovox 6700 (UTStarcom) Windows Mobile and Windows Pocket PC OS's respectively.

I have been on BlackBerry strictly since then. I refuse to cave into the other platforms. The only other devices I might buy that are not BlackBerry are the new Punkt. phone with 4G and the
    titanium Red Hydrogen One (definitely getting this one).
    I had a Princess phone but the reception was so bad that the only way to make it useful was to plug it in.
    I had a Tandy. they still had a cord on them with the little antenna on the back window but worth it at 98 cents a minute... real chic magnets . I had a Motorola after that and a pearl. I still use my Z10 and Passport but while I'll always think fondly of blackberry's ( ya know, like a first girlfriend)The Samsung Galaxy S8 plus and my new S9 plus are pretty hot devices.
    hplovecraft likes this.
    07-03-18 02:58 AM
    I had a Princess phone but the reception was so bad that the only way to make it useful was to plug it in.
    I had a Tandy. they still had a cord on them with the little antenna on the back window but worth it at 98 cents a minute... real chic magnets . I had a Motorola after that and a pearl. I still use my Z10 and Passport but while I'll always think fondly of blackberry's ( ya know, like a first girlfriend)The Samsung Galaxy S8 plus and my new S9 plus are pretty hot devices.
    lol! Thanks for your reply. That was a funny read.

Prior to smartphones I used the first digital Nokia in Canada, don't know what it was, but snake was awesome. I had a ragtime ringtone on that. Caught my girlfriend cheating after she became an ex girlfriend (so it didn't matter) by randomly check that phones voicemail because it was somehow still accessible and there was a message from the dude to her. That was hilarious.

Then I had the Motorola peanut phone. Rough time in life at that point.

Then I got the LG 6700 flip, in blue. Then the LG 535 slider, both camera phones. Then I graduated to those windows devices. Then BlackBerry ever since with a brief stint using that first Samsung all touch device before they went to Android. That phone sucked.
    07-03-18 03:04 AM
    Taking apart this Bold 9900 and turning it into a piece of art for my collection. I'll post pics when I'm done https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...0316fce7dd.jpg
    Just say the word Jackd and I'll shoot you and put out of your misery. (Perhaps shoot is not the proper word given the general atmosphere, but I can't simply bang you . No! shoot is the only word in this case. I wanted to be sure you'd understand.
    Carjackd and zephyr613 like this.
    07-03-18 03:04 AM
    That is seriously awesome art work. What a friggin' cool idea. I love that!
    Carjackd likes this.
    07-03-18 03:06 AM
    lol! Thanks for your reply. That was a funny read.

Prior to smartphones I used the first digital Nokia in Canada, don't know what it was, but snake was awesome. I had a ragtime ringtone on that. Caught my girlfriend cheating after she became an ex girlfriend (so it didn't matter) by randomly check that phones voicemail because it was somehow still accessible and there was a message from the dude to her. That was hilarious.

Then I had the Motorola peanut phone. Rough time in life at that point.

Then I got the LG 6700 flip, in blue. Then the LG 535 slider, both camera phones. Then I graduated to those windows devices. Then BlackBerry ever since with a brief stint using that first Samsung all touch device before they went to Android. That phone sucked.
    I remember my first all touch like it was yesterday. And, although i never learned how to turn it on, it was a real turn on.
    As for the humor eight years on this thread will definitely have an effect on you. And once i become friends with someone, they end up accepting me or they hang themselves. We had a lot more people here a while back.
    littlebuff likes this.
    07-03-18 03:20 AM
    Hey JayDee, ... have you been trying to fix your mobile device again? The page numbers are a bit off.
    07-03-18 03:24 AM
    Great idea and very good carry out!

This is a beautiful display ever blackberry lover will want/love.

You should go on etsy and sell those
    Carjackd and anon(3732391) like this.
    07-03-18 11:58 AM
741 ... 2021222324 ...