So I'm an uncle, and was watching some kid shows today with the family. Now it just so happend to be Spongebob Squarepants of choice today for the kids, and I tried to relate the show to something else in life that I find interesting.
    I ended up amusing myself with an episode, and Blackberry situation. I replaced Spongebob and Patrick, with RIM's co-CEOs. The Pineable was RIM's product, which I figured in the episode stayed the same and dried up with poor nurture or (input imagination). The nematodes were the masses or consumers, and Spongebob's parents were investores or other company buyers. The rest can be replaced with your imagination.

It seems RIM saw Spongebob and Patrick rebuild his lovely home, and then asked them to lead their team to build their products. Anyways, let's hope with dedication and love (even at the end), RIM can rebuild it's home back to it's glory.

P.S. I can't seem to figure out how to work this youtube thing on Crackberry. Hopefully for your amusement though, the link will suffice.
    10-26-11 03:20 PM
    Haha, well it's very nice of you to watch SpongeBob with the kids !
    10-26-11 05:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD