Posted from my crackberry at wap.crackberry.com
    Last edited by ecooper11; 12-19-08 at 09:22 PM.
    06-14-08 10:41 PM
    Unfortunately, I don't have any solutions, but I agree that it would be great for people to post their solutions. It's just what I'm looking for since the scratches on my Blackberry have started to annoy the crap out of me, and I don't want to spend an obscene amount of money if I can use something I already have.
    08-06-08 04:34 PM
    I find a few passes with very coarse sandpaper will make any scratch you had become un-noticeable
    08-06-08 04:41 PM
    I find a few passes with very coarse sandpaper will make any scratch you had become un-noticeable
    That is just too funny
    08-06-08 04:45 PM
    OMG --- I snorted! Toooo daxx funny
    08-06-08 04:50 PM
    I started this thread months ago and got no replies. Its to late now. My bb looks like I did that thing with the sand paper. Good thing screen protectors hide scratches!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-08 04:51 PM
    First of all, get a BSE!!

If you already have minor scratches, it will cover them up and you will not even be able to see them any more!!

Second, if you do not have a BSE try to use a CD repair kit, an eyeglass repair kit, toothpaste or brasso! And always use a microfiber cloth... not paper towels, etc!
    08-06-08 05:00 PM
    Man, that made it worse, wtf?

08-06-08 10:11 PM
    Try brasso and a microfiber cloth worked great on my old pearl

08-06-08 10:14 PM
    I've seen so many of these style of posts from psps sites, ipod, and phones...my suggestion is put a good screen protector on. Things like brasso and sandpaper are abrasive, so you run the risk of hazing. Othe products are made to fill in the scratch. Displex is one of the most popular. Don't risk the screen unless you are ready to possible replace the whole front housing.
    08-06-08 11:35 PM
    I've seen so many of these style of posts from psps sites, ipod, and phones...my suggestion is put a good screen protector on. Things like brasso and sandpaper are abrasive, so you run the risk of hazing. Othe products are made to fill in the scratch. Displex is one of the most popular. Don't risk the screen unless you are ready to possible replace the whole front housing.
    Screen protectors hide scratches?
    08-07-08 11:04 PM
    Best way to fix scratches is to remove the chance of them happening.

SEIDIO Rubberized slim case and SCREEN PROTECTOR!

Dm
    08-08-08 07:51 AM
    Guaranteed to make your BlackBerry worse.

You know how when you get water or oil from your fingers on the screen it leaves those rainbow streaks from all the color pixels of the display? Well, when Displex fills in the cracks, it leaves this effect in the cracks PERMANENTLY! BlackBerrys have a protective plastic over the actual screen and Displex is not a reliable resolution. It really looks horrible in the end.
    12-19-08 09:06 PM
    I say get yourself one of the BSE, IS or other popular skins that are clear either for the full body of the phone or just the screen. After applying my BSE the scratch on my screen is no longer noticeable.
    12-19-08 10:19 PM
    get a new shell lol
    i just protect my screen with bse, dont care about the other part
    12-19-08 10:22 PM
    what is a bse
    03-30-09 04:04 PM
    Novus 3 for the worst scratches, then Novus 2 and finally Novus 1. Gentle and patient buffing.
    Try a place that sells motorcycle helmets (used for visor scratch removal) or a place that sells acrylic plexigalss plastic products.
    03-30-09 07:51 PM
    ANYONE?!

I Have a blackberry curve 8310, and I cant call it a scratch, but its like a hair-like thin line across my screen, its like rainbow-like. Its not a feel scratch at all, its just so annoying to me, and deff not worth buying a whole new face plate.

I was wondering if the plastic covers that you put on the screen (not a case, just the sheet of thin plastic) will hide the rainbow-like scratch at all! HELP?!
    02-09-10 05:01 PM
    Hey I live in Boston. I got an ugly scratch on my curve 8520. I have no idea where to go to get it removed or what I should get to remove it.
    Anyone that can help would be great, reply on here on hit me up on BB messenger, pin:21DBA0DC

03-16-10 11:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD