Anyone know of any apps other than Nobex that can stream local radio station broadcasts?

I've tried Nobex and it's awesome, but unfortunately it looks like they don't stream 98.5 KFOX in the SF Bay Area, which is the radio station that broadcasts San Jose Sharks games.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance
    09-25-09 03:22 PM
    I would like to know too.I have WunderRadio on my iPhone which easily streams hundreds of stations but have yet to find any equal for my BB.
    09-25-09 04:34 PM
    I guess I'm lucky my provider have me free hockey radio when I signed up regular price is 6 dollars you could probably get something like that as well if your willing to pay though

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-09 04:40 PM
    man, must be nice having a canadian carrier cater to your hockey needs :-P....oh how I can only dream....
    09-25-09 05:04 PM
    Haha that's one of the perks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-09 05:06 PM
    so this hockey radio that Bell gave you....I'm assuming its an app? whats it called? is it Bell specific?
    09-25-09 05:09 PM
    Anyone know of any apps other than Nobex that can stream local radio station broadcasts?

I've tried Nobex and it's awesome, but unfortunately it looks like they don't stream 98.5 KFOX in the SF Bay Area, which is the radio station that broadcasts San Jose Sharks games.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance
    KFOX/KUFX is a Clear Channel station, and they lock that puppy down like crazy. It's not even on iHeartRadio, which is the only way to listen to a Clear Channel station on a Blackberry. Sorry, you're out of luck on that station. Check alternate stations that broadcast Sharks games.
    10-22-09 01:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD