Well with sprint I have nfl mobile and sprint nascar mobile.
    I have xm radio and I heard a commercial for a blackberry and iphone app for nhl.
    They said to go to thn.mobi and it will ask you to download it.

The app itself it a decent looking app.
    I would like to see more personalization of your fav teams (bruins, lol) but it is a general nhl fan app.

Give it a try and let me know what you guys think

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-09 06:58 PM
    I have Maple Leafs mobile from mapleleafs.mobi there isnt one for Boston but u can visit www.bostonbruins.com/mobile from ur BB for your version.
    04-09-09 07:04 PM
    yeah but this is an actual app.
    i am starting to like it now that i have played with it a little bit.

i do have the bruins mobile site on my phone but i always like something new.
    04-09-09 07:24 PM
    its not personalized. at all. you're talking about 2 totally different things. hes talking about The Hockey News app... your talking about the crappy maple leafs app... and then referenced him to the bruins mobile web site... not quite the same thing. Leave it to a leafs fan...

i stopped using THN lately. its quite slow updating live scores compared to either of the TSN or NHL mobile sites, and Bell's Centre Ice Mobile is better yet. only reason i've kept THN is for the articles... sometimes they're amusing.
    04-09-09 07:34 PM
    The NHL has a good mobile site NHL Home
    04-09-09 07:36 PM
    [QUOTE=dave30;2235237] Leave it to a leafs fan...QUOTE]

hahahahahahahahahaha
    ohh that got a giggle, lol
    i cant wait to see my bruins to pull in with the cup this year.

i just spent the day with them yesterday with about 500 extra people at their 2nd annual cuts for a cause and i think they do soo much for the community that they deserve the cup.
    04-09-09 07:48 PM
    Thomas is arguably the greatest goalie in the NHL this year but I can't see the Bruins winning the cup. They'll come close but I can't see them beating the Sharks or the Wings.

My favorite team is Philly but they're too inconsistent as of late; I find it hard to believe they'll win the Cup (but I can always hope).
    04-09-09 09:39 PM
    Go Flyers!!
    04-09-09 11:43 PM
    Kasracer I don't know if you saw the bruins game today against the canadians but wow!!!
    My cuzin who is not a b's fan said the same as you, that they would come close but not win it. He watched the game with me tonight and he completely changed his mind.
    The game tonight was like the most aggressive playoff game you could have ever imagined and the bruins held them back. Granted it went to ot but they won.
    Thomas did great in ot when they needed him the most. I think the 2nd period lasted about 1 hour due to all the penalties and fights.
    At one point I remember seeing 5 bruins in the box, lol

I have to say I did have a slight doubt about them winning the cup but after tonights 3 hour game I have a great feeling that they will win.
    It was just a championship game. If you didn't see any highlights I would strongly urge you to watch them. Very very entertaining, lol

04-10-09 12:40 AM
    Blue Jackets fan here.. Stoked to finally make the playoffs.

04-10-09 12:58 AM
    I watched the game on the directv hockey package. It was one of the best games of the year, pretty much had everything.
    04-11-09 12:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD