Does anyone ever get that ghost vibration sometimes? You know what I mean? When you think you feel your BB vibrate but it really doesn't. I hope I'm not the only one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-09 12:29 PM
    That happens to me all the time because I have it in my pocket and I have to check it because I don't want to miss anything. It used to happen with my Sony as well because I had it set to vibrate and ring on anything.
    06-25-09 12:31 PM
    You're definitely not the only one.
    Just wait until you start getting ghost LED syndrome
    (Okay fine I just made that up, but it does happen! )

06-25-09 12:36 PM
    You're definitely not the only one.
    Just wait until you start getting ghost LED syndrome
    (Okay fine I just made that up, but it does happen! )

Ive already got that one but its not a mirage. My LED will blink some random color and Ill spend 10 minutes searching my phone for the message Ive missed. I think its something to do with the "Blink" app going screwy.

I also get the ghost vibrate whenever my phones in my pocket.
    06-25-09 12:39 PM
    Or the time you are holding your precious bb and your leg starts to vibrate. Now that's weird.
    06-25-09 12:41 PM
    Holly crap! I thought I was the only freak that this happens to. Sometimes I'll stop in the middle of a sentence, stare into the air while feeling my BB to see if it's vibrating. And of course, the person I'm talking to gives me that "what a freak" look.
    06-25-09 12:43 PM
    06-25-09 12:47 PM
    yes i feel ghost vibrations and not just when in my pockets, but also when it is on the table, in my shirt pocket and anywhere just close by
    06-25-09 12:50 PM
    When you wake up in the middle of the night reaching for your phone from your primary daily carry position cause you felt it vibrate then you have an issue. Now I am off to take a nap cause I was up all night. Freaking ghost vibrations...
    06-25-09 12:57 PM
    thats what we call the phantom vib.

luckly i'm not going through that anymore nor the phantom led.
    06-25-09 01:02 PM
    I say it happens to everybody with a cell phone...
    06-25-09 01:04 PM
    I say it happens to everybody with a cell phone...
    lol no i never went through it til the crackberry came along
    06-25-09 01:09 PM
    it absolutely happens... and it's usually your berrys way of saying.. HEY PAY ATTENTION TO ME!

but yes it's worse when its in your hand and your leg or hip still vibrates occasionally

Oh wait.. there it goes aga.... oh sorry it's a call , gotta go
    06-25-09 01:20 PM
    lol no i never went through it til the crackberry came along
    I've had false vibe alerts from other cell phones. Or could it just be me...
    06-25-09 01:37 PM
    I get the ghost vibrate and LED while I'm at work. and it's on my desk. but I still compulsively check it because I'm literally thinking I'm missing something, usually i'll wait to see if it blinks twice, if so, i know i'm not just imagining it. lol
    06-25-09 01:39 PM
    Ok, it's nice to know I'm not the only freak that happens to. Over the last three years I got five folks I worked with to switch to a berry but I'm still the only one it happens to... I think it may be a sign of advanced addiction... Kind of like showing up to work and opening the crackberry forums before you open your email... which I suppose I should check at least once today..
    06-25-09 01:44 PM
    Ahahahaha, this is a hilarious thread. And its real!! I get it all the time!!

What i think is crazy is the ghost led blink, THATS REAL TOO!!!

I'll sit here and swear that my LED blinked, then i stare at the phone waiting for a repeat.

I think the GSM is getting to my Brain, lol
    06-25-09 01:52 PM
    I get the ghost vibrate and LED while I'm at work. and it's on my desk. but I still compulsively check it because I'm literally thinking I'm missing something, usually i'll wait to see if it blinks twice, if so, i know i'm not just imagining it. lol
    I get the ghost LED all the time it is awful especially when I have it sitting on my desk. I also hate the phantom vibe but I have come to realize it is part of the addiction.
    06-25-09 01:57 PM
    I keep my phone in my pants pocket and this happens multiple times a day when I'm at work. Its annoying.

06-25-09 02:48 PM
    I get the phantom LED, very annoying sometimes!
    06-25-09 04:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD