They certainly left the door open for another "season"

Posted via CB10
    07-16-14 04:42 AM
    Can't wait for season 10. I just started re watching all the seasons again for th enth time. I'm now at Season 3.

Posted via CB10
    07-16-14 06:56 AM
    Isn't there a movie planned?

Re: the finale, it was quite...emotional. IMO the only one that came close to matching it was the year when Renee Palmer was killed, but then Jack went on a rampage. And did someone catch the teaser for a "character from Jack's past" when they were advertising the Blu-ray? I didn't watch it closely enough, so I don't know the entire context of it.
    07-16-14 09:14 AM
    Enjoyed the Jack comeback! I was disappointed that the time line was messed up in the final...lots of unanswered questions in my mind. IMHO, final could have been two hours to tie up some of the loose ends. Definitely left door open for another season.

"Dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    07-16-14 01:40 PM
    Isn't there a movie planned?

Re: the finale, it was quite...emotional. IMO the only one that came close to matching it was the year when Renee Palmer was killed, but then Jack went on a rampage. And did someone catch the teaser for a "character from Jack's past" when they were advertising the Blu-ray? I didn't watch it closely enough, so I don't know the entire context of it.
    It was Renee Walker hehe. Anyway, many people thought Renee Walker was the female Jack Bauer but I suppose not, she's tough but lacked the ability to think on her feet the way Jack does and too emotional too. Kate Morgan turns out to be the true female Jack Bauer, and I really anticipate day 10 to feature her in a much more prominent role along with Jack. I think a "character from Jack's past" refers to Audrey. When Audrey died and Jack went into mini mental break down, I was like, ok....Cheng Zhi, now you have done it, Bauer rage is on. It's been a blast, can't wait for day 10, truly can't wait.
    07-16-14 01:55 PM
    It was Renee Walker hehe. Anyway, many people thought Renee Walker was the female Jack Bauer but I suppose not, she's tough but lacked the ability to think on her feet the way Jack does and too emotional too. Kate Morgan turns out to be the true female Jack Bauer, and I really anticipate day 10 to feature her in a much more prominent role along with Jack. I think a "character from Jack's past" refers to Audrey. When Audrey died and Jack went into mini mental break down, I was like, ok....Cheng Zhi, now you have done it, Bauer rage is on. It's been a blast, can't wait for day 10, truly can't wait.
    Kate Morgan as female Jack? Ehh...IDK. Jack would have anticipated the second shooter and she seems to be more ethically/morally grounded (as in I don't think she would have...dealt with Cheng Zhi the way Jack did at the end.) I wouldn't mind seeing more of her, though.

When they were showing the commercial for the blu-ray release, it was a man standing in the dark, when they said "character from the past." I have the episode on DVR, guess I'll have to watch it again.
    07-16-14 02:10 PM
    Kate Morgan as female Jack? Ehh...IDK. Jack would have anticipated the second shooter and she seems to be more ethically/morally grounded (as in I don't think she would have...dealt with Cheng Zhi the way Jack did at the end.) I wouldn't mind seeing more of her, though.

When they were showing the commercial for the blu-ray release, it was a man standing in the dark, when they said "character from the past." I have the episode on DVR, guess I'll have to watch it again.
    Maybe it's Tony almedda or Chase

Either one would bulldoze over an army to rescue Jack
    both of them are alive and Renee was confirmed dead
    Posted via CrackBerry App
    07-16-14 02:50 PM
    Except for the president no one uses a BlackBerry this season. Kind of imitating real life.
    07-16-14 05:08 PM
    Except for the president no one uses a BlackBerry this season. Kind of imitating real life.
    Because ms is paying for product placement
    One of the major supporters is ms and keifer Sutherland
    Bill gates is a huge fan

Posted via CrackBerry App
    07-16-14 05:10 PM
    Sadly the show is plot holes galore this season.
    07-16-14 06:31 PM
    Any news when Season 10 is coming?
    10-18-14 12:01 AM
61 123