Think the Z10 and Q10 have been EOL... there is still inventory in some supply lines. But BlackBerry themselves and even some major carriers have phased them out.

But I don't think a line going EOL is really a bad thing, it happens ever year. You just should have a replacement for those devices.

Think the future is looking much better for the "company" and it's survival. But for fans for BlackBerry hardware, the future is still very much in question.
    Yes the Z10 and Q10 are out of production, but they are absolutely not EOL. They will continue to get support and updates for the foreseeable future.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.680
    05-21-15 10:08 AM
    Yes the Z10 and Q10 are out of production, but they are absolutely not EOL. They will continue to get support and updates for the foreseeable future.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.680
    It helps that the new Classic and Leap are basically the Q10 and Z10. If they give those devices updates, but not the older devices running the exact same hardware internals then people would go ape sh1t.

Posted with my Z30
    05-21-15 10:25 AM
    My z10 still out performs my work issued iPhone 5c. The 5c was released after the z10, which using that logic the 5c should be better, but it's not.

The op should go jump on Imore and bring up antennagate, and the purple hue on the cameras that apple released, and see what they say over there.

Complaining about what was and not enjoying what is sounds like you should move on and get happy, because coming on here and constantly complaining about the old will keep you miserable.
    05-21-15 10:40 AM
    Complaining about what was and not enjoying what is sounds like you should move on and get happy, because coming on here and constantly complaining about the old will keep you miserable.
    Two thoughts. First, that's exactly what BBOS users are doing...in droves. Second, one of the key items mentioned by the OP was that the BB10 development team didn't appear to be well versed (or versed at all) in key features of BBOS. And this CAN still be addressed today. I keep hoping the OS updates eventually bring back the features many old time Crackberry addicts love and miss.
    Superdupont 2_0 likes this.
    05-21-15 10:50 AM
    Two thoughts. First, that's exactly what BBOS users are doing...in droves. Second, one of the key items mentioned by the OP was that the BB10 development team didn't appear to be well versed (or versed at all) in key features of BBOS. And this CAN still be addressed today. I keep hoping the OS updates eventually bring back the features many old time Crackberry addicts love and miss.
    Bingo! They could fix this pretty easily and are adding a little at a time, but three years almost five if you count playbook development. Crazy.

Posted via CB10
    kirson likes this.
    05-21-15 11:13 AM
    Sorry but criticism isn't trolling.
    But when the same criticisms are posted ad nauseum by a poster with no other useful input to the community, it can sure seem like trolling.
    05-21-15 11:20 AM
    ^^

Seems a good spot to end it.
    05-21-15 12:53 PM
32 12