Sorry if this was asked before, but I don't know what to search for. I'm trying to access a website on my phone but the mobile version has restricted features. There is no option to browse the full version.

Is there something I can do to spoof my phone as a desktop browser?
    08-12-09 07:48 AM
    have you tried bolt browser or opera?
    08-12-09 07:51 AM
    Try http://mini.opera.com/

Or Bolt Browser

One of these should help you access nearly as well as a desktop. I use them to access sites that aren't mobile friendly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 07:53 AM
    you can also try changing your emulation to microsoft IE in browser options, and make sure you're using the internet browser, not the blackberry browser.
    08-12-09 08:16 AM
    you can also try changing your emulation to microsoft IE in browser options, and make sure you're using the internet browser, not the blackberry browser.
    Thanks that worked. I tried Opera but it was still detecting as a mobile browser
    08-12-09 08:36 AM
    You can set the emulation to IE or Firefox. Usually it won't matter the key is that the BB browser reports itself to the website as a full html browser and either setting will do that.
    08-12-09 08:47 AM
    Bolt for sure would help you out here. I use it all the time and its great
    Bolt is fast as all getout, but it's not foolproof. Much like BIS, Bolt seems to pass web pages through a server-side cuisinart before they get to the device. This process caused problems a couple of times when I attempted to place an order at a merchant's regular (non-mobile) website. I ended up using the BB browser to place the order on the merchant's bare bones WAP site.
    08-12-09 09:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD