Hi there,

I've just joined the forum and thought I'd say hi! I'm relatively new to the world of BlackBerry, I own a BlackBerry Curve 8520 (which I love and am actually using it to write this!) on Orange's Dolphin Plan (UK) and have had it since the end of August. Love using it however I want to make sure that I'm using it too its full potential any tips? Can anyone suggest any good apps that I might download the only one I have is PingChat. Other than that I look forward to checking the forum out!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-10 12:51 PM
    Check the Apps section, there's tons of list on must have apps, best apps, etc
    BlackBerry Apps - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    12-02-10 02:00 PM
    Ah right thanks for the advice I shall head to there now and have a look!

12-02-10 02:03 PM
    Hi Mik, and Welcome! I see you are a jump right in kind of guy! Make sure to check out the forum section for your device, the 85XX, and also, the Tip, How To, and FAQ section.
    12-02-10 02:07 PM
    Welcome to the CrackBerry forums! Well, you've come to the right location to learn, at least. There are so many different things you can do, it helps to find out what you're looking for. CrackBerry is a good place to find out what those questions are.

Check out the Tips, Tricks, and FAQ forum to start. Then perhaps read up on the BlackBerry 101 Lecture Series. Join in, participate, and have a good time.

12-02-10 02:08 PM
    Thanks for advice guys, I shall certainly take your advice on board and check out the respective boards! I'm excited to learn as much as I can about my device!

12-02-10 02:45 PM
    Hi there,

I've just joined the forum and thought I'd say hi! I'm relatively new to the world of BlackBerry, I own a BlackBerry Curve 8520 (which I love and am actually using it to write this!) on Orange's Dolphin Plan (UK) and have had it since the end of August. Love using it however I want to make sure that I'm using it too its full potential any tips? Can anyone suggest any good apps that I might download the only one I have is PingChat. Other than that I look forward to checking the forum out!

I like Pandora a lot, it's free, lots of radio stations to choose from

12-07-10 08:50 PM
    I think BerryBuzz is one of the best apps to enhance your device. I've used it with every Blackberry I've owned and is always the first thing I download for a new device. As stated earlier, the forums and blogs on this website are awesome and the members are always full of info and help!
    12-07-10 09:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD