Lol, so to this point I was saying that I loved my Z10 and I really do, especially with the leak of 10.2 that we got a couple of weeks ago. I have my phone working the way I want it, doing the things I want it to do. I love how it feels in my hand, its a great size, battery life is fantastic for my uses and its weird I have never taken better care of any of my phones.

But, and here is where my problem kicks in, I am really liking the direction of the Z30! I thought initially no, its not for me. Fixed battery, massive size, I don't watch that many videos, I want to go QWERTY with my next phone but when those photos launched I found myself saying hmm, it does look nice. It would look great in red too.

So now, I find myself like a serious Apple fan thinking, yep, Imma give my Z10 to my mom and go buy me a Z30!

Lol someone help me please!
    08-21-13 03:54 PM
    I think that you are perfectly fine, and there is no problem, except that your Mom will probably want the Z30 too.
    08-21-13 03:56 PM
    What's the problem exactly? The z30 looks like a beast, you won't regret it.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-13 04:01 PM
    Lol she survives on a Palm Pre right now! She won't care. But it will be great for her with BBM as she can call her nieces in South America and video chat with them as they all have BlackBerries!
    08-21-13 04:08 PM
    What's the problem exactly? The z30 looks like a beast, you won't regret it.

Posted via CB10
    Lol My problem is phones are like crack to me! I just want more more more!!!
    08-21-13 04:08 PM