hi all, sorry if ive posted in the wrong part of the forum but im new here..
    i seem to have a problem with my 8520.. i brought it second hand but it was working fine when i had it but now a month later when i take a picture then view it in my gallery the quality is poor, i don't get it because as soon as i take the picture it looks fine, then when i go and view it in the gallery its not as good as when i had just taken the phote..my camera setting are 'white balance'-(automatic) 'picture size'- (1024 x 768) 'picture quality'- (super fine) 'colour effect' (normal)....... oh and when i send the picture to my laptop to view it i can see the picture clear on my laptop......rekon its something to do with my screen? thanks all
    08-02-12 02:51 PM
    bump..............
    08-02-12 04:51 PM
    Try os reload
    08-02-12 07:57 PM
    A long time back, weren't there a couple OS revisions that had quality issues ONLY when viewing photos through the gallery?

Mount the phone in USB storage mode and view the images on a PC. If they look normal, then that is all this issue is.
    08-02-12 07:58 PM
    ok i will try an os reload, but can someone explain how i do it please? and will i loose things such as bb contacts if i do that? thanks
    08-03-12 04:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD