Alright so I had a Bold 9650 and made a STUPID move and traded it in for a DROID X within the 30 day new contract period. *facepalm* I loved the droid for about a week but it's now two months later and I regret it and want my BlackBerry back! So VZW has the Cetrified Pre Owned phone program and I was thinking about buying a curve 9330 from them for $140. Good move or get the 9650 for about $200 (I think can someone check with their store?). Is there anyway I can get a BlackBerry now that I screwed myself? I am mainly doing this because I want the insurance so I'm getting it through VZW. It's better than getting a new one at $504 at full retail new. Plus when my Pre Owned BlackBerry has an "accident" I can get a like new one from asurion.

So Guys some input here would be awesome. Opinions and 9330 or 9650? I'm not havy on email/browser/apps only BBM <3 and text messages.

THANK YOU!
    11-22-10 11:06 PM
    If only bbm and txt is all you do its all about the keyboard. Some learn to love the bolds cramped style keyboard but a lot like the curves seperated "chicklet keys" as I call them. I hated my bolds keyboard untill I used it for a month and loved it. Try a 9330 out at the store, if you can deal with the keyboard and like you said all you do is txt then I would go for that one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-10 11:35 PM
    If only bbm and txt is all you do its all about the keyboard. Some learn to love the bolds cramped style keyboard but a lot like the curves seperated "chicklet keys" as I call them. I hated my bolds keyboard untill I used it for a month and loved it. Try a 9330 out at the store, if you can deal with the keyboard and like you said all you do is txt then I would go for that one.

Yeah I don't need anything high end all I need is text and BBM. Would this battery be good and last me the day do you think? And I had the 9650 I got used to the keyboard and liked it. I think I'd be fine with the curve's keyboard. The Bold is more for me at least buying a pre owned one so I'd want to go for the cheaper option.
    11-22-10 11:39 PM
    The Bold 9650 is the better of the two and if I were making this decision that
    is where I would go. Here is a side by side comparison:

Compare phones: RIM BlackBerry Curve 3G 9330, RIM BlackBerry Bold 9650 - Phone Arena
    11-22-10 11:41 PM
    The Bold 9650 is the better of the two and if I were making this decision that
    is where I would go. Here is a side by side comparison:

Compare phones: RIM BlackBerry Curve 3G 9330, RIM BlackBerry Bold 9650 - Phone Arena
    Any price on the Bold Certified Pre Owned with no contract?
    11-22-10 11:50 PM
    Battery wise the curve will outlast the bold in a heartbeat. My biggest concern with the bold is the battery. That's why I bought the seidio 2600 battery.

11-23-10 12:05 AM
    Battery wise the curve will outlast the bold in a heartbeat. My biggest concern with the bold is the battery. That's why I bought the seidio 2600 battery.

Thank you for that comment sir. I'm thinking I'm leaning towards the curve. I BBM like there is no tomorrow though. Can't wait to get back
    11-23-10 12:06 AM
    Here is where I sit on this. I know you have stated what it is you do now and yes
    the Curve will suffice. I still suggest the Bold 9650 for no other reason that your
    needs and usage may change over time. Better to get the phone that can do
    more than you need that way if your needs and usage does changes you are not out
    looking for a device that can keep up.

I always buy devices, computers, etc that I can grow into, not the bare minimum
    for what I need right now. Again, that's me
    11-23-10 12:55 AM
    +1 here. Get the 9650 even if it takes you a bit to save money for the difference in price.
    11-23-10 08:29 AM
    So, what are you going to do with the Droid X?
    11-23-10 09:02 AM
    IT heavily should depend on your keyboard preference, and if you type a lot at night

The 9330 is NOT backlit, and the 9650 is back lit, not something you normally think of until a little drunk in the back of a cab and can't see the bloody keys

I have the 9300, and had the 9630 actually swapped the 2 last week whilst traveling and I can say even my 9630 is nicer for me than the 9300 in terms of feel, weight, and keyboard.

I'd easily pay $50-$100 extra for a 9650 vs a 9330

Heck I paid $25 extra to get the 9300 over the 8530
    11-23-10 10:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD