I think the surveys that BlackBerry puts out on channels is a complete success, they actually listen to us and after every update channels are becoming more and more perfected. If only BlackBerry did the same for the OS. What is the one thing that has given you problems? What would you like to see added? Etc etc.
    I think if we actually got to put our 2 cents in, I think we would make some head way. After all we are the ones who actually use the OS daily. I don't understand why they don't see this?
    channels is almost perfect and that's thanks to us giving our opinion. BlackBerry Just ASK US how we would like to see the OS improved. There are things that people want that you don't even know yet, a simple survey would go a LONG way..

Sent from the Amazing Z10
    09-28-13 01:30 PM
    I remember at least two polls about BB10 on Beta Zone.

They listen to some extent, not even all direct feedback gets taken I to account most of the time.

Take dark theme for one. Look how much of a hassle it was to get it to be come an option (instead if their always on for Q10, always off for Z10).

But they are learning. That's already a good sign.
    09-28-13 01:37 PM
    Average Joe doesn't want to take time out of his/her day to fill out a survey

Posted via iPhone 5s
    09-28-13 01:38 PM
    Average Joe doesn't want to take time out of his/her day to fill out a survey

Posted via iPhone 5s
    I'll do a survey on something I care about/like/want to improve.
    But then, my name's not Joe...
    :>)
    09-28-13 01:43 PM
    If you own an iphone then I could understand. The average BlackBerry user would actually enjoy taking the survey if it was going to give them what they wanted

Sent from the Amazing Z10
    09-28-13 01:44 PM
    With the sad current market realities, BB isn't going to be putting a lot of effort into further developing BB10 beyond the current plans to shore up the stuff that's still missing or broken.

It's very unlikely that there will be another phone after the Z30, so BB's issues mostly revolve around finding ways to sell the current inventory, hopefully (for BB) to large corporations who will also buy BES10. They have plenty of inventory to sell phones at projected rates for another year, and after that, they'll probably be a software-only company. The hardware business is over for BB, no matter what else happens.
    09-28-13 02:51 PM
    Sell the Z30 unlocked on BB online

BB Z10 Rocks!
    09-28-13 05:19 PM