just updated my blackberry curve to the newest version because i had the really old one and needed updates, Now, no matter what custom theme I use, after a reboot, all my icons are reset. Not in folders anymore, not my arrangement, all icons that were hidden now are unhidden and a few folders/applications have an icon with a question mark like the phone could not find the proper icon I guess, and just have a white screen.. doing my head in, because i dont know wat folders it is untill i click into it, its so annoying.

can anyone help mee
    11-22-11 05:49 AM
    What curve do you have, what OS have you updated too, and what themes are you trying to install. Give that info and someoneone may be able to help you out
    11-22-11 06:02 AM
    What you are experiencing with Icons resetting is after installing a custom theme the icons reset to default placement. That is always the way it has been for me since day one with my curve.

The folders with the question mark are usually folders like, Pictures, media, etc this usually happens when you install a theme that uses custom folder icons instead of the default system ones you should find the custom icons are there for the same folders and you can delete the folders with the question marks.
    11-22-11 07:03 AM
    Most every theme I tried on my Curve did the same thing. It was frustrating for an OCD leaning person.
    11-22-11 08:15 AM