Thou shalt not request for Beta releases on CrackBerry
    Thou shalt remove the battery when a problem arises
    Thou shalt use the Search Feature before creating a thread
    Thou shalt be a contributing and helpful member to the family

And those be the commandments of the BlackBerry God
    07-09-08 07:02 PM
    Thou shalt protect thyne Blackberry as if it were a child
    07-09-08 07:03 PM
    THOU SHALL NOT TAKE THY BERRY TO THE BATHROOM! (ANYMORE)

THOU SHALL USE FileLock.rar WHEN USING MEDIA.
    07-09-08 07:03 PM
    Thou shall be nice to newbies even if their question has been asked a zillion times before.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Seriously keywest... I'm so not in the mood to bite anyones head off today... hey here's an idea why don't you and my friend KATHRYN go kite flying TOGETHER.

Once again people keep it light...
    07-09-08 07:04 PM
    OK - I've counted 3 so far
    KATHRYN
    KEYWEST610
    AND MY NEW FRIEND bmcclure937.. YES BUDDY I CAUGHT THAT.

You see me... HI HATERS!
    07-09-08 07:07 PM
    (in a Charleton Heston voice)

I am the device, thy Crackberry, who brought you out of the land of no connectivity and no push e-mail. Thou shalt have NO other devices but me!!
    ......and possibly a BT headset....BUT THAT'S IT!!
    07-09-08 07:34 PM
    STANDING O FOR THAT ONE adambigge! OMG did we catch u in the middle of bible study or something! u roc the deuce! lol
    07-09-08 07:38 PM
    Thou shalt not complain when a Beta does strange things to your BB.
    07-09-08 07:38 PM
    Thou shalt never own an iphone!
    +1 Beat me to it!
    07-09-08 07:54 PM
    OK; when I saw post #16 above, my first thought was, wtf? then I started getting mad. Then I went and did something else for about an hour, because one should never post in anger. Now, on my behalf, and on that of Keywest and BMClure, I will address the OP.

I said, "Thou shalt do a Forum Search before thou beginneth a new Thread." Keywest said, "Thou shall be nice to newbies even if their question has been asked a zillion times before." And BMcClure said, "Thou shalt use the Search Feature before creating a thread."

I'm not sure how you got the idea that these suggestions (or basically, the suggestion) was a personal attack on you, because they (or it) was not. It's a fact that at any given time, a goodly proportion of new threads have been started by people who did not search the forums first to see if their question(s) had already been answered by a previous posting.

I don't mind advising someone who is wondering why their call logs and texts are disappearing to pull their battery and then follow one of the guide to free up memory. And I do try to be polite; I am cognizant that behind every post is a real person on a computer keyboard or BlackBerry. And those of us who have been on CB for any length of time don't routinely go around attacking posters. But I do allow that tone is very hard to judge, behind the words.

I apologize to you; while my Commandment in Post #2 was not directed at you (or anyone else, in particular), you took it so, and I should have been more careful with the tone of my posting.
    07-09-08 08:11 PM
    Thou shalt not use your BB whilst in the middle of coitus.
    07-09-08 08:12 PM
    Thou shall preach to the unholy Palm Treo user of the wickedness of their device's battery life.
    07-09-08 08:25 PM
    Thou shall not put their berry in their bathing suit pocket!
    07-09-08 08:33 PM
    Thou shall not put their berry in their bathing suit pocket!
    Ohhh...

I bet you were kicking yourself after that happened.
    07-09-08 08:35 PM
    Tiheia.....what exactly is your problem with what I posted??? Guess you're having a bad day huh??? Have no idea why you responded that way. Think before you post. For the record...this was supposed to be a fun thread.

07-09-08 08:43 PM
    Thou shall not "drunk dial", "drunk text", "drunk e-mail", or perform any form of communication on your berry while drunk.
    07-09-08 08:44 PM
    Ohhh...

I bet you were kicking yourself after that happened.
    I have never done this, thank god, but I saw a couple of posts about people that have. I feel soo bad for them..... It's hard even to imagine what I would do if that happened to me.
    07-09-08 08:45 PM
    I apologize to you; while my Commandment in Post #2 was not directed at you (or anyone else, in particular), you took it so, and I should have been more careful with the tone of my posting.[/QUOTE]

Very nice Katherine! I'm sure they realize they might have been a little sensitive - like we all are in the beginning. You have lots of class. All of you singled out have shown great restraint, and I'm sure the berries will apologize soon.
    Last edited by exelant; 07-09-08 at 08:54 PM.
    07-09-08 08:48 PM
    Thou shall protect thine Blackberry with a sutible case.
    07-09-08 08:56 PM
    Thou shall keep beverages a minimum of 1 foot from your BB
    07-09-08 08:58 PM
    and oh guys tiheia is NOT a newbie, she just never signed up...

thou shall continue to find the best crackberry commandments
    07-09-08 09:07 PM
    Thou shall not "drunk dial", "drunk text", "drunk e-mail", or perform any form of communication on your berry while drunk.
    Seconded...

07-09-08 09:08 PM
    Thou shalt always protect thy Berry by storing it in a case-ith.
    07-09-08 09:12 PM
    Omg Ive been guilty of that. lol.
    07-09-08 09:29 PM
    Oh, I think a drunk message or two can be entertaining - just not to a spouse or g/f, or b/f.

I got tiheia wasn't new. I just hated to see her get angry when we are having so much fun with her idea.

07-09-08 09:40 PM
159 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD