Hi all
    I bought a playbook today and want to bridge to it with Bold 9000. It's currently running 4.6 so I need to upgrade it to 5.0. I've tried on my own with no luck. It was letting me do it but said I needed to delete 24mb of data to do it. Not knowing what to delete I erased the whole thing tried again and it said update only for active bb subscribers. So I restored my phone but since then its come up with that message.
    Also on my desktop manager it comes up with a different phone number to mine possible because it belonged to a family member before mine it could be their old number, could this cause problems? If so how do I update it to display the correct information. The BB itself works fine bbm e-mail etc all work and am on a contract with the bb bundle included. Am on T-mobile I downloaded the OS from their site. Am just stuck and I really like the playbook and want to use it to its full potential. All help is appreciated.
    11-26-11 02:20 PM
    I just upgraded a Bold 9000 to give to a neighbors kid who had lost her Blackberry. If you follow the steps on the update threads, it should update. When OS 5 first came out, I think I had similar problems to yours.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ermany-653866/
    11-26-11 02:34 PM
    New update.
    It will let me try to install the update but comes back it needs more space. I have deleted everything on the phone. but it still needs 7mb what is going on?
    11-26-11 03:27 PM
    New update.
    It will let me try to install the update but comes back it needs more space. I have deleted everything on the phone. but it still needs 7mb what is going on?
    Try a security wipe on the phone, should be in the security section of the phone. If that doesn't do it, try the steps in the fixing a nuked Blackberry. I had the same problems as you, but it was probably a year ago and I don't remember exactly how I got past the not enough memory error.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by robsteve; 11-26-11 at 11:59 PM.
    11-26-11 05:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD