I've just been downloading a few new themes for my BB Bold 9780 by using OTA download and now when I go to Options, Display, Change theme, there is no new themes???? The only theme available is the standard theme that comes with the mobile

Can anyone please help on this as to where I can find my downloaded themes. Thanks
    09-01-11 07:14 AM
    did you make sure that they were compatible with your phones OS?Sound like themes for some other phone and if so they will not show up
    09-01-11 07:43 AM
    did you make sure that they were compatible with your phones OS?Sound like themes for some other phone and if so they will not show up
    +1 I have downloaded a theme in the past that was not compatible for the OS I had on my phone and it didn't show up.

Sounds to me like this is what happened to you, the themes will download, but if not written for your OS they wont work.
    09-01-11 07:51 AM
    yeah, what they said.....if the theme is for your OS, once it is done downloading, you won't even have to go into options, the phone will recognize that you downloaded a new theme and it will ask you if you want to activate it.
    09-01-11 07:59 AM
    Ok thanks for all your help
    09-01-11 08:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD