Hi guys. Been searching around the forum for answer but can't get it. I been using PDANet for tethering and seems to create problem especially when I am downloading files (e.g. currently downloading current 9700 leak).

I easy get disconnected from the download server for god knows what reason. I could be on Skype, Facebook or just, idle and the connection will drop.

Do you know what is the reason for this? I checked and my connect on the laptop is stable like ****!

What do you think is the problem? I am using Firefox by the way. All suggest is much appreciated!
    05-22-11 07:34 AM
    Why not try teathering with bb desktop manager, and use your device as a modem...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-11 12:33 PM
    o.O really? Gosh I didn't think of that. Google time! Thanks for the reply though.

Anyone else has an idea on this?
    05-23-11 07:09 AM
    Why not try teathering with bb desktop manager, and use your device as a modem...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Although this does work great, if you don't have a tethering plan on your account, or your carrier doesn't allow tethering without a plan, be ready for super high data prices.
    05-23-11 07:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD