I am a registered CB member and when I click on the tab to "email the ringtone" I never receive the ringtone. I have checked my junk and spam box and there is nothing in it. So, I'm thinking maybe I don't have a setting correct. Can anyone help?
    12-20-10 09:07 AM
    Why not just download the ringtone directly to the phone, or right to a computer and connect the BB to it via the USB cord?

Are you sure you're entering the email address correctly?
    12-20-10 10:05 AM
    Why not just download the ringtone directly to the phone, or right to a computer and connect the BB to it via the USB cord?

Are you sure you're entering the email address correctly?
    My email is correct. It is easy for me to move around on my computer vs. my phone. I have never used the USB cord. Maybe I will try that. Thanks
    12-20-10 10:31 AM
    My email is correct. It is easy for me to move around on my computer vs. my phone. I have never used the USB cord. Maybe I will try that. Thanks
    You may need to go to options/memory and make sure mass storage mode support is on, and auto enable mass storage when connected to on or prompt.

That enables your BB to use your memory card like a USB thumb drive. Download all the files you want to the PC and can copy to the phone quick and easy...
    12-20-10 11:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD